Part 1-Last chapter: Scared of Change But Ready To Start A New Life

Andrew's P.O.V

I know what i did was so wrong but i couldn't resist Serenity. I really do love Marie with all my heart but after what I did with Serenity I knew she would never forgive me, i mean after me that was her first girlfriend that she loved and i still had bomb ass- mindblowing sex with Serenity. I mean i didn't even know i had a son the whole time, the two girls i liked were actually the same person, and now the person I wanted from the start is moving and i may never get to see my son ever again. Just then Mykela called me man i haven't talked to her in a while.

*Phone Convo*

"hey andrew."

"hey Mykela long time no talk wassup?"

"Nuthing but anyways We are having a party and you can come it's at Marie's mom house."

"Ok i'll be there."

*End Of Phone Convo*

Man do i eally want to see her after what happened? I mean Taeylor came over look extra cute today but she looked so distraught she told me some things you but I didn't really even listen.

I just going to let her live her life while i change and get mines  together. Me and her both know we belong together were just not stable nor are we ready.

But i have made up my mind I'll go to this party but i'll stay a distance and i'll make sure a change. I will get Marie Back no matter what it takes.

Mykela's P.O.V (NEW POV)

I truely shocked when I  found out Marie had been shot, she's Fire, and Andrew punk ass cheated on her. Honestly I wanted to beat the fuck out of that niggah and that bitch Serenity but, I got her. She already tried to hurt Marie once and I told head banging, cock sucking, herpy having, slut to leave Marie alone.

She even tried to drug her one time. She better be lucky I was there. The only reason why Marie been heart broken was because we both let our guard down but she's changed and all I can do is regret it. I owe marie and i'm not letting that manipulative evil bitch take her fairy tale.

A)  Marie and Andrew are getting back together (sonner or later) and xavier and them are going to be the perfect family.

B) I'm going to kill that bitch serenity

C) Smoke...Shit I'm Tired

I can't kill them....I just can't let that bitch take their happiness. Besides I know Marie's sister would want her and Andrew back toogether. I just can't Imagine those two apart. I know Marie loves Andrew, and even though I don't talk to Andrew anymore. I can't see the love he has for her in his eyes. They are both trying to act they don't love each other. But, if they didn't then why would they get so worked up?

Tjose two have been inseprable since day one when those two met. They have that lovey dovey type shit.

he would take Marie on dates and they would walk and watch the sunset together. Those nasty fuckers even fucked on the beach.How do i know? Well we were on a double date. They were very affectionate and shy at the same time, honestly no matter how nasty that shit was, it was adorable. But im bouta pay that nasty bitch serenity a visit. She gone fuck around and get fucked around with the wrong Motherfucking one. Andrew and Marie are in wayyyyy to deep for they own good.

*30 minutes later*

I was dressed in all black. Black sweater, black timberlands, and black sweats. That nasty hoe, I'm by her window and she having sex. Nasty bitch, you can hear moans and shit from outside.

I unlocked the door to hear her raggedy ass house using a bobby pin. I grabbed my rifle and went upstairs.

"OH YEA DADDY FUCK,HARDER, FASTER,RIGHT THERE, THAT'S MY SPOT!"serenity said. This nasty ass hoe and you can hear grunts and the bed moving.

i kicked the door down and brought out my rifle. The sight before me caught me off guard, this bitch is having a 3-some. One light-skinned that's cute hitting it from the back and a dark-skinned niggah with dreads having her give him dome.

"Ugh you one nasty bitch." They gasped I smirked. with that i shot the niggahs. One between his eyes, and one in his nuts a bullet for each. i started dying laughing, I don't know why though but that shit was funny as fuck to me.

"What the fuck i'm sorry ok! I didn't know Marie was Fire." Serenity said shaking like a little bitch.

"Sorry don't mean shit. You'll be lucky if I let you live. Even if Marie wasn't Fire I would have still beat yo ass." I stepped towards as she backed up. the bitch is really pissing me off so i shot the bitch in her ankles.

"Ahhh! SHIT! FUCK! I'm sorry."

"Bitch you wasn't sorry when you was fucking over MArie feelings. I'm going to make you suffer just like she did except im hurting you physically." She was silent. She derserves this and much more. I hiht Serenity with the gun. i pounded her face in as she cried and screamed my phone started going off. Fuck!

" aye Bitch i need you to shut the fuck up real quick.' She got silent real quick.

'Good monkey." Speaking of the devil Marie is calling

*Phone Convo*

Me; Hello?

M: Hey Mykela? I have to tell you something come slide through my momma house real quick. It's urgent

I looked at serenity who was trying to crawl off so i kicked her in her shot ankle. God damn i was just about to finish her off.

me: ok i'll be there in a minute.

*End Of Phone Convo*

Me: Serenity bitch you lucky as fuck right now.

I grabbed her by her fake ass weave and began dragging her to the shower. I gave her one last shot to the nose and shot her in the tiddie making her breast implant pop. I turned on the shower.

Me; Now monkey If i find out you with Andrew again. I won't hesitate to kill you at all. I kicked her in the ribs and face then left.

________________________________

I'm making the end part 2 chapters

Aww special chapters My book is ending  I cant believe it anyways...................

Comment, Vote, Share, add to reading list

<3Neisha Poothers