Filler: Show no mercy feel no pain

Marie's pov

When everybody walked in i pulled a chair of in front and said

"People really are starting to test my motherfucking patience, motherfuckers wanna lie to when i know the truth and steal my shit. So you this means someones getting marked so if you think its you step forward fast and tell me why." Jeannette stepped forward and said " i have lied i was having an affair."she sat down

"She tried to be a smart and bold bitch and test me but she didn't get away like Danielle, y'all have all seen what shes going through right now. So my ohana has messed up she will be marked up show no mercy show no pain . It wont hurt to little ill make sure you feel pain."

With that i started carving fires burn on her arm and i slashed her across her face. "Get marked again and it'll be worse clean yourself up then come back HURRY UP !" She ran out faster than lighting "Now try to fuck me over and this will happen to you nothing gets over on me we are family this not how we should be actin. Get ready were going to the club 30 minutes is all I'm giving you DISMISSED!"

-1 hour later-I had on a black dress that was a strapless corset on top and a flare at the bottom with black heels that had gold spikes at the top i hopped in my McLaren F1 with butterfly doors.

As i stepped out all eyes were on me just how i like it. I threw that valet my car and walked straight in i looked around then locked eyes with Andrew i smirked, winked, and walked off leaving him there and confused tonight she be so much fun.......Want to play Andrew lets play because a BadBoy like you against a girl like me you stand no chance. And trust me Andrew a player like me always gets what she wants OK ill get him the easy way or the hard and way. It's up to him.