Blood will be shed.....

When I woke up I had an ice pack over my eyes and my room was freezing, but im used to it so it doesnt really effect me. I took off my ice pack and saw andrew pacing the room.

"Calm down Bro, I'm fine. How long was I out?"

"2 hours. Anyways what was that , what happened?"

"ohhh that see when i get really mad my eyes turn black and i like kind of blackout. So i have this button my necklace that calls everyone so they can come calm me down. Trust me though im not mutatated or anything. so now that that's settled get out i have to pack im going to maimi for a trip with my girls."

"Well i just can to tell you i was going on a uhmmm...vacation. Yea lets go with that, vacation to the bahamas im leaving in a second so bye."

"Have fun I guess.But not to much i mean you still are my boyfriend." I'm not stupid i was already informed that he would be on the trip and that he was with the other gang. I called Taeylor up asking her if she was packed and she told me to pick her up from Jayden's house. I didn't tell her yet but he's coming with us he's one of my connects so up and then my phone rings.

"Speak."

"Wassup it's Cj, i'm on my way to the airport." I pulled up to his house and he wasnt there.

" I can tell your cars not here and I haven't told Taeylor yet so yup. talk to you later, One" I guess Taeylor heard me beacause she said" So you supposed to be my sister but you and Jayden hiding shit from me. It seems to me like ya'll fucking.you fucking my niggah." I slapped some sense into that bitch literally. We wrestled for at least 10-15 minutes non-stop and when we pulled apart we was red as fuck and breathing heavily.

"Bitch dont nobody want yo niggah. i never like him Andrew is way bigger than him. So let's go we have a plane to catch and before you asked he's not cathcing the same plane as us he's catching a later plane even though he's on his way to the airport now."Oh wait i forgot to tell you what we were wearing. I have on some addidas sweatpants, a white polo shirt with a hoodie on and a jean vest on top, and some black timberlands. I had my hair in a messy bun. Taeylor had on the same thing except she had on some jordans. We was looking like some bad bitches walking through the airport. We hopped on the plane discussed our mission and the plane then took off.

~6 hours & 35 minutes later~

we landed and now in my Mercedes Truck that i had shipped out here 2 days ago. Jeanette's not here because she's havung a baby by Alex. Anyways when we got to the house, it was in the middle of the woods with security all around we got dressed and left do we could do our business. I put on an army rumper that went mid thigh, a black shirt with fire written in bold cursive letters on the front, black pants, and my black Tims. Everybody had on the same thing except for the rumper only girls had the jacket but shorter. When we walked into this place we knew some of us wouldn't return alive. We walked in and i said with no emotion present in my voice.

"Hello Andrew, it's nice to see you see you again, shall we get started?" and with that a gun shot went off and it was time to fight and blood would be shed.