Forever and Always Family!

Marie/Fire's Dream:

Everything was so bright and white. I swear I saw a person walking away so of course I followed. She had really long hair and dressed in all white,she looked alot like my sister Ashleigh. Finally she stopped, looked back, smiled and said"Finally you figured out who I was."

"Why am I here." making sure she knew I was confused.

"Andrew shot you,but listen don't get mad at him he really is clueless that its you. Forgive him let him into your heart like you did before. I know your sorry about what happened, but hes not the reason why I am dead, be calm about everything. I'm here to guide you because its not your time yet."she kissed my cheek, it felt so real it was really vivid.

"I miss you.Your nephew Xavier is a mess."i blurted out, i said crying.

"I always play with his little bad self, you have to tell Andrew about him, its not right he has a 'secret' son."

She was inturupted by a chime.

"I have to go, I love you Marie Please be careful."with her smooth and silky voice.

"Please dont go I miss you soo much.I love you too."

"I have to go my deed is done, now i can be peaceful. I will still watch over you and my baby Xavier."

She walked away and with every step she took it got darker. She looked back one more time, winked, andn showed me out infinity sign within a heart tattoo on our side that said

'Sister to Infinity and Beyond' and kept going until i was engulfed in darkness. I felt someone elses presence i shivered and the voice said "Take a look."

---------------------------

I was in so much pain. I couldnt move but then after minutes i finally moved my finger. I heard hushed voices. I heard a door open and close and somone sreaming doctor. I felt a person squeeze my hand and said

"Sister dont move."i already knew that was my bitch mykela, hopefully Taeylor told her everything. I heard small footsteps, I tried to open my eyes but it was so hard they were really heavy. I finally opened them and had to keep blinking to get use to the bright light. Then a really small voice said

"Mommy."

"Xavier." I said in a croaky voice the i started sobbing.I picked him up and said

"I love you baby boy."

"I love-"

--------------------------------

"Wake up." What the Fuck I was just awake. I felt something wet hit my cheek and a deep voice talking.

".......I really love you, I want to be the one to marry you, I wish we wouldve never broken up. Your so beautiful and mines. Once you wake up i will make it right. I'll talk to you later."

"sister we stressin without-." i finally moved my finger.

i heard another voice gasp

"Omg my bitch is awake." i already knew it was that bitch mykela because shes always been overdramatic.

I then heard small footsteps as he got closer the more i cried.

"mommy i missed you." my baby was crying

" I missed you too when i get out of here we will have a mommy and stinka day."and thats when everybody came in mt room despite the pain.

Only family no friends just family and we will be family forever and always.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

----------

Until yall read

'A girls love for a thug' and my sister gets 4,100 like i wont uplaod

Vote,Comment,Share

Neisha Poothers<3