Finally home

Recap:

--------------------------------

"Wake up." What the Fuck I was just awake. I felt something wet hit my cheek and a deep voice talking.

".......I really love you, I want to be the one to marry you, I wish we wouldve never broken up. Your so beautiful and mines. Once you wake up i will make it right. I'll talk to you later."Carlos?

"sister we stressin without-." i finally moved my finger.

i heard another voice gasp

"Omg my bitch is moving DOCTOR." i already knew it was that bitch mykela because shes always been overdramatic.

I then heard small footsteps as he got closer the more i cried.

"mommy i missed you." my baby was crying

" I missed you too when i get out of here we will have a mommy and stinka day."and thats when everybody came in my room despite the pain.

Only family no friends just family and we will be family forever and always.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

*3 days later*

Im finally able to leave this hell hole gosh these stupid bitchy nurses and devil pills,anyways today is the day i get to spend with my stiinkbutt. I really missed him.

"hey stiink ready to go?"

"Yes mommy."

Me and my baby boy spent all day together I really missed my son. We went to the carnival, Zoo, Shopping, and Boomers to eat.We were on our way home way home when Xavier asked me a question that broke my heart.

'Mommy why arent you around anymore."

"Let me put it this way mommy has a job and her job is bad and mommy doesnt want you to get hurt beacuse she loves you so so much.ok So tonight your staying with me tonight and we are going to watch movies all night. That sound good to you?"

"Yes." I pulled in the driveway and Andrews car wasnt there yet thank god

"Go upstairs and stay in your room and come down in 20 minutes.Ok."

"Ok mommy."He kissed my cheek and ran upstairs then i heard the front door open and close. I turned around and was met with chochlate brown eyes that were filled with anger. OH SHIT.....

----------

Until yall read

'A girls love for a thug'

and my sister gets 4,260 reads i wont uplaod

Vote,Comment,Share

Neisha Poothers<3