Crushes<3

Finally it was Monday morning but i really didn't want to go to school. But i did my hygiene thing p it on my contacts and wig. I changed into a r.i.p Chris shirt, tired a blazer around my waist some skinny jeans that cuffed at the bottom alone with my Nike flight and a reader beanie with a flower attached to it. I hopped in my porsche truck when i noticed a car in front of my house I'm always strapped so i put my hand on the knife and approached the car and said "Andrew why are you at my house.....again and you know i don't like you " "I know that I'm just trying to get this project over with."That actually hurt wait what the fuck am i talking about i don't give a fuck about him or this project "Well i don't want to been seen with you do I'll just ride in my whip." "Hey can i ask you a serious question. Do you know the Stubby gang leader?" "Yea were like sisters why?" "I don't know just asking i saw her last night and she looked so gorgeous and i don't know why I'm telling you this i sound so thirsty i really just wanna fuck OK anyways can you hook me up with her." "I'll see what i can do see you at school ace"

When i got to school i immediately went to talk to Jeanette no matter what she did i feel bad about treating her the way i did. "Hey guys ,Jeannette can i talk to you for a minute." My Best Friends being them they oohhedd and say shit like "she's in trouble" i even heard Ashley say "bet y'all dub she finna dump her"

"OK we might not be down there but imma be trill with this shit how long you and Alex been fucking?" "It was just that one time baby...i swe-" i cut her off "Jeannette don't call me baby and don't lie to me Alex already told me i was gonna give you another chance even though you've been cheating on me for more than half of our relationship but now you lied to me when we get down there expect the unexpected, DISMISSED " "Where the fuck my 20 at bitches i told y'all but y'all don't listen stupid motherfuckers"said Ashley "You stupid im about to head to class see y'all in 4th period"

-4th period-I ask my teacher if i can use the restroom and i passed Alex a note on the way back saying meet me in the janitors closet he is my fucking buddy i can do whatever i want when i want with him. As i rounded the corner i heard hushed voices which i recognized as Andrew and his friend Andre?? "How am i supposed to get her if i can't fucking find her." "Ask that girl she said they were like sisters right man you shouldn't went with the sister and then got close the went to fire" "Last time i did that the girl ended up dead and the one i wanted now hates me."