Bonus: reausrrance

You were in the garage again hanging out with Mirage, you loved his company and you were going through a lot of stuff right now.

"I don't know I just feel hopeless, y'know. I'm trying hard but it's like I can't seem to do anything right." You ranted to him stressing about your new job.

"Calm down, you couldn't have been that bad." He shrugged.

You turned to glare at him.

"Does me spilling a hot drink on a literal multi-billionaire not sound concerning to you." You stressed. "Like what if he sued me or something which he can't even sue me for anything because I'm literally broke but that doesn't matter you know how those rich snobby people are, ugh!" You yelled pulling at your hair.

Mirage grabbed your face squeezing your cheeks between his fingers, a habit that started out of no where when he found out how soft your face was and how your face could stretch.

It was adorable to him.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay and you'll get the hang of it, you're strong, you can get through anything love." He reassured and you sighed relaxing into his arms.

"I sometimes feel bad that you have to be my therapist all the time." You giggled.

"Please don't be, you know how much I love being with you and spending time with you." He spoke softly grinning down at you.

You hummed in approval, a light blush coating your cheeks.

"I wonder how did I end up such a lucky gal." You pondered playfully as you stared up at him, a look of amusement on both of your faces.

"Because we're soulmates of course." He grinned down at him before picking you up like a child and throwing you up in the air before catching you.

"Mirage." You groaned and he just laughed it off.

When he put you down you pulled him into a hug.

"Im so lucky to have you." You mumbled into him.

"And I'm lucky to have you." He mumbled back.