7

You guys had walked to the end of the grassy mountain area and looked down at what seemed to be a festival as WheelJack soon started explaining.

"Okay, you guys check this out." He said before speaking again.

"The coordinates you gave me correspond to an old church, take a look." He said as he zoomed in on the church for you all.

"That's Santo Domingo. The Spanish built it on top of an old Inca temple." Elena spoke up proudly.

"Correcto, I picked up some residual energy readings around the courtyard so I'm guessing the key's somewhere close by but we may have some trouble getting there." WheelJack explained once more before pausing but only shortly.

"Inti Raymi, it's a festival that shuts down the whole city." He finished.

"Guess it's a night mission them." Mirage shrugged casually.

"No, scourge could already be here." Optimus said as Mirage turned his head to look at his leader.

"We must retrieve the other half before he does." Optimus said sternly.

You looked over and saw a certain look on Noah's face like he was about to say something, you sighed.

"Me, Elena, and Y/N will do it." He blurted out as you and Elena turned to look at him.

"Y'all would never make it two blocks." He said nervously as if they would reject the idea as he made up the excuse to go.

Although they might not have known why he wanted to get it, you and Elena knew and you were against it.

"There's human security all around the church, you'll never get through." Arcee spoke up.

"Then we'll have to take a play out of your book." Noah said as you realized what he was trying to say.

"We'll hide in plain sight." You spoke up for Noah as Noah nodded your way.

"We'll blend in with the parade." Your brother said as he shrugged off his jacket.

"It is not a bad idea." Optimus said.

Honestly you were shocked that he even said that since he despised humans a lot.

"We will keep an eye out for the Terrorcons, our first sight of trouble we are going in." Optimus spoke nodding his head as Noah looked down nervously as if he was debating his choices.

Noah peered up at you as you pleaded silently with him not to do it but he only shook his head.

You were going to open your mouth and mouth something but Mirage spoke up "Yo Noah, think fast."

You decided on shutting your mouth as you looked down pitifully.

Noah raised his hand up and whatever Mirage have him transformed into his hand.

You looked up in amazement, now that was actually kind of cool. It was almost like a type of glove.

"And if you need help, just holler." Mirage said reassuringly.

You sighed.

"Noah come here." You said softly as he sighed, he knew what you were about to tell him but he still came over anyways.

As soon as he was in arms lengths you reached to grab his shirt collar.

"Noah please, don't do this." You begged quietly so only he could hear.

"Y/N, if I don't we'll die." He retorted.

You paused, you knew he could be right but still you wanted to do what you thought was right.

"There could be another way, a way for both of our kind to stay alive." You say as Noah sighs and places his hand on top of your head and your grip loosens as you let go of his shirt collar.

He kissed your forehead reassuringly before walking back off toward Elena.

Mirage looked between you two worriedly as you just waved him off.

"Is something wrong Y/N?" Mirage said quietly so only you could hear as he leaned down to your level.

"It's..." You paused.

"y'know what yeah." You spoke instead of what you were about to say as you looked up at him with a small smile and he returned it worriedly.

You gave Mirage a hug and you sighed.

He was surprised at first but he eventually hugged you back.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here Y/N." He said softly brushing your hair back with his rather large fingers as you nodded.

"Thank you." You smiled softly breaking the warm hug as you smiled up at him and walked over to Elena and Noah.

This was going to be a long day.

☆☆☆

You guys could hear the crowd cheering and playing music proudly celebrating their culture.

From the glove Mirage gave Noah you could hear Optimus say "I am in position."

"All right coast is clear." Mirage whispered.

"Noah, Elena, Y/N, it's go time." Mirage spoke.

"Blend in, act natural." He said finally before cutting off his comms.

You, Noah, and Elena were all dressed in festival clothes as you all got out of WheelJack's van.

You guys hurriedly made your way down and snuck past security into the festival pretending that you all we're apart of it holding whatever they held up as well and as they blocked the view of people, you all snuck into the church.

You guys soon make it to wooden doors that Elena gently opens as you, her, and your brother step into a big grassy looking garden area.

At least that's what it reminded you of.

"Keys gotta be here somewhere." Noah said.

"Yeah." You and Elena both said as you all observed your surroundings and began looking for the opening to find where the key could be.

Noah and you touched around the wall area but soon heard Elena speak up.
"That stonework is 17th century, what we're looking for is something much, much older."

You and Noah turned towards her watching her look down at the concrete floored area and you both made your way toward it as well.

Elena then looked down brushing her hand across a certain pad of the concrete.

"what is it?" You and Noah ask curiously.

"It's the same insignia on Airazor, but it's not lined up right." She explained.

"Wait you see that, I think there's something under here." She spoke as she tried twisting the pad and you and Noah looked down curiously.

It twisted and it made a sound, almost like the concrete was a false bottom.

You all looked at each other in amazement.

"There's another one." She said quickly.

You all immediately dropped down twisting the pads, which was of course rather difficult to do but you guys managed.

You all then stepped back off of the middle.

"Now what?" Noah asks.

"I-I thought it would've-." Elena spoke but was quickly cut off as the pad lowered and you guys all jumped back immediately onto the grassy area and soon the concrete opened up to reveal a secret passageway.

You all looked down it only to see pure darkness aside from the light of the outside world.

"What have we gotten ourselves into." You muttered.