14

Noah calling out to Scourge made the villain turn around and as soon as he did Noah readied the cannon now on his arm from Mirage and pointed it at him.

"Remember me?" He said as he shot at him which did nothing but as soon as Scourge shot at you guys.

You could tell it wasn't Noah who did it, it was Mirage. He immediately grabbed you cradling you to his body as he flew out of the way of the blasts until you guys were stuck in a predicament where you were literally both hanging off the edge.

Noah flew up and you climbed your way back up struggling but not too much.

You watched as your brother (and Mirage) were now face to face with Scourge

"You think you can take me on alone?" He sneered.

As soon as Noah got up, Optimus jumped out of no where grabbing ahold of you and placing you protectively in between his shoulder blades before landing safely.

"He is not alone." Optimus spoke getting up ready to face Scourge with Noah (and Mirage).

"Hold on." Optimus mumbled to you and you nodded holding onto him as tightly as you could manage.

As the fight started now but with Optimus now too. Noah shot at Scourge while Optimus faced him head on with you now holding a death grip on the poor Autobot.

Noah continued shooting as the fight raged on.

You watched the whole fight go on as Noah stabbed into Scourges leg with Mirages blade while Optimus punched the face of off Scourge (literally.)

And my did you say, he looked ugly as hell.

Optimus was suddenly knocked down sending you flying down as well off of him.

"Optimus!" You yelled out as you watched him get attacked.

You sat there praying that someone would come and save him.

You had grown to close to him and the rest of the Autobots and Maximals to lose them and like your prayers were answered you heard Stratosphere and you immediately looked up to see the silhouette of bumblebee as he jumped
out of the plane firing at the things that were attacking  Optimus and then firing at other things on the ground and then having a fight midair and surprise surprise, he won landing safely on the ground.

"Bee!" Optimus called out happily.

Even though the battle went on, you still heard his voice. He was like a representation of hope to all of you guys.

"I have come here to kick ass." Bee spoke.

A smile crossed your face as you reached out and you gave each other a fist bump.

"Glad to have you back." Noah spoke.

"Guard the bridge!" Optimus yelled out.

"Elena, shut it down." He finished.

New then transformed into a car opening his passenger door for you and you got in gratefully.

"That's what I'm talking about." You heard Noah say before the car door shut and he hopped on top of Bumblebee.

Bumblebee wrapped the seatbelt tightly around you as he swerved left and right and as they both shot at things in their path.

"Let's go Bee!" Noah yelled out as Bee did a spin with Noah landing safely on the ground and you in between Bee's shoulder blade as he held you close to him protectively.

"Say hello to my little friend!" Bee yelled as he shot at things left and right.

He was a good fighter and he just had this aura about him that you loved.

"Are you alright?" You heard Bee's voice say to you.

"Yeah." You said breathlessly and Bee hummed in approval as you watched as everyone fought on.

"You did it! Brooklyn baby!" You heard Noah yell and Scourge yelled in anger firing at Elena but Noah shielded her just in time.

Optimus growled.

"I've had enough!" He yelled stabbing into Scourges neck with his blade. "Time to show you the real power of a Prime!" He finished ripping Scourges head before tearing something of Scourge.

"This belongs to a friend of mine!" He yelled.

That could only mean one thing.

It was Bee's autobot symbol.

"The panel, it's destroyed I can't stop it." Elena said devastation written clear as day on her face.

"Autobots, Maximals retreat to safety I will destroy the key myself." Optimus spoke sacrificing himself.

"Prime no!" Arcee yelled.

"There's gotta be another way!" Noah yelled.

"Optimus don't do this!" You yelled.

Optimus head hung for a second before he spoke again. "Bee protect them." He spoke handing Bumblebee back his Autobot symbol.

"Your sacrifice becomes our oath." Primal spoke.

"Thank you my friends." Optimus nodded.

"Bee!" Noah said shooting at one of the enemy.

"We can't just leave him." Elena yelled being scooped up by Bee.

You ran toward Optimus.

"Optimus, don't do this, there has to be another way!" Your voice cracking as you spoke but Bee scooped you up as well before turning into his car form and Noah jumped on top of the car.

As you look back you saw Optimus getting pulled back by a force and Noah suddenly jumped off the car and grabbed a hold of him.

—-
(No one's POV)

"Noah." Optimus mumbled almost in disbelief.

"I got you!" Noah spoke.

Grabbing ahold on Prime. He was struggling.

"Let me go Noah, save yourself!" Prime yelled.

"Till all are one." Noah said, not ready to give up as he tried bringing Optimus back down to the ground but struggling until suddenly he couldn't hold on anymore and his hand slipped and then out of no where Primal grabbed Optimus' hand.

"Till all are one." Primal repeated letting out a roar bringing Optimus down to the ground and Optimus transformed and drove off with Noah on top of him.

"Launch it Prime." Noah yelled as Primal let out a roar swinging away.

"Yeah baby!" Noah yelled as you guys all made it back down to the ground and Unicron was defeated.

—-

Suddenly you guys stopped looking over the cliff.

"Unicron is he dead?" Arcee asked once you guys came to a stop.

"Trapped but not dead."  Primal answered. "Evil can never be vanquished completely, he could return." He finished.

"Let him come." Optimus said. "United we will destroy him once and for all."

You guys all stared out at the view until Stratosphere came to pick you guys and the Autobots up.

As you sat on the plane you just stared at the suit that once held the man you loved.

Noah squeezed your shoulder comfortingly as he stared at the suit that once held Mirage as well and he touched the cold metal that lie left of him.

You sat next to Mirages empty shell of a body while Noah sat next to Elena.

—-

You guys finally made it back home.

As soon as you did, your mother embraced you two and then Kris came out of the room as quickly as he could and ran up to you guys engulfing you all in a hug.

You all had a family hug and you smiled, happy to be home.