4

You, Noah, and the woman all ran holding onto each other and dodging fire from all of the weapons and the battle going on as you all looked around cautiously and scared.

As you guys observed and took in what was happening, you all saw a robot coming towards you three but quickly stopped after getting shot by Mirage as he shouted

"I don't think we can hold these guys o-" he was quickly cut off when another robot picked him up and he was now in the sky.

"No! No! Put me down, put me-" He yelled quickly being cut off.

You gasped in shock worried for Mirage but was almost immediately reassured once he got set down safely in front of you guys but you knew it probably hurt like a bitch.

"Woah! So scary!" He said trying to catch his breath as you guys all jumped back.

He then looked up at you guys from where he was laying down.

"Oh cool, your still alive!" Mirage said to the both of you as you noticed you were losing blood in your leg.

You were all silent as Mirage observed your wound about to reach out to help but was quickly alerted by what the other enemy leader robot said and jumped up looking at you worriedly as you just nodded assuring that you were fine for now and he nodded back.

"Noah, Y/N, get outta here!" He said as you guys all took off running towards the exit.

You all were then shot at as you guys ducked for cover under one of the posts crawling as fast as you could trying to get away.

Arcee then did a flip onto the roof pointing her canons at the other enemy bot.

"Go, get out of here!" She yelled to you guys as you all took that as your cue and all started scrambling up desperately and running.

While you were running something got dropped down in front of you guys as you all skidded to a stop and Noah grabbed and held onto you, not wanting you to injure your leg further when he noticed it was a bomb.

He held onto you and the key tightly as all 3 of you got sent flying back and even with his grip on the key, it managed to slip out of his hands onto the ground.

"Fuck!" You groaned looking at where the key was as Noah let you go and you all stood up immediately about to go and get it but then another enemy bot, this time a girl landed in front of you guys.

"Aw don't be frightened humans." She spoke walking slowly and carefully towards the key.

"This'll all be over soon." She said as she picked up the key from the ground.

You guys looked at the key worriedly and then the enemy bot worriedly as you all just realized, you had just lost the key.

You guys watched the battle go on after she flew away somewhere to join the fight once again and then you all heard what sounded like a vulture or an eagle calling before fire got shot down from the sky seemingly aiming at who you all were running from and fighting.

The fire surrounded the whole building seemingly trying to trap them in the flames where they stood.

"Maximals." The leader growled out.

"Good, maybe we'll get a real fight." The enemy woman bot on the other team said eagerly but that idea was quickly shut down by their leader.

"No, we got what we came for." He said simply walking off with the rest of his team.

When they were out of sight everyones attention turned to the now dead bumblebee on the ground.

Optimus then stood up letting out a groan.