15

The radio played the song Hypnotize by TheNotorious B.I.G. as Noah and you fixed up on Mirage.

You both slid out from under the car.

Reek then came out of no where and his both feel open in disbelief.

"This?" He questioned.

"This is a complete waste of your skills and my expertise." Reek said not believing the hunk of junk that held your boyfriend was in front of him.

"It came out pretty good." Noah said and you hummed in agreement.

"Well I guess we could call it modern art and sell for some cash in soho." Reek said and you and Noah looked at each other in amusement.

"Nah." You both said at the same time.

"We're not selling it." You spoke.

"What? Why not?" Reek asked.

"Is this about the 5O thing, I told y'all didn't not ditch you, I was running the give and go and thought y'all knew the play." He said making up the lamest excuse ever which made you snort in amusement while Noah held a dirty look on his face.

"Alright let's say I did ditch y'all, even though I didn't, for your guys' sake, I see y'all face, even though I didn't, let's say I did. I think all the blood, sweat, and dead presidents I put into getting these care parts for y'all make us even Steven." He finished talking in a hurried manner which sometimes makes your head spin.

"It's not about that." Noah spoke as you guys looked at each other with a ghost of a smile on your faces.

"This car is special." You finished.

Reek looked at you both like you were crazy as you both walked toward the car.

"This car, is a jigsaw puzzle made of garbage." Reek argued following you guys.

"Here, I'll bet it, the joint don't even start." Reek challenged.

You and Noah made that eye contact again, a wicked smile crossing your face while Noah's face remained a challenge as you both stepped up to him.

"Bet." You both said in unison.

"Yo, Mirage." Noah called out and Mirage transformed.

"Woohoohoo yeah!" Mirage yelled out in relief. "Yo boy is back and this kid said I wasn't even gonna start." He yelled and a smile crossed you and Noah's faces as you stared up at him admirably as Reek looked like he was a second away from having a heart attack.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

You had finally finished painting Mirage catching him up with all that's happened while he was M.I.A. and he listened intently.

It made your cheeks warm at the thought.

"Soo, did you miss me?" He teased.

"Of course I did you big dummy." You giggled. "You know how devastated I was when you suddenly disappeared on me, it hurt." You finished, your thoughts drawing back to the day you almost lost him before Mirage pulled you back into reality as he gripped the bottom of your chin.

"Hey, hey I'm okay now though." Mirage spoke.

You smiled softly. "Im glad."

"Oh yeah, how come you didn't tell me you could do that mass displacement trick cause how come I never knew you could shrink yourself to my height." You frowned teasingly.

Mirage shrugged, his carefree demeanor returning as a smile rose onto his lips again.

"Meh, wasn't important." He shrugged as you glared at him and he laughed it off.

"Whole time you could shrink and every time I wanted to hug or kiss you, I had to bend down, I should beat your ass." You threatened even though you both knew it was an empty threat.

"But you won't because you love me." Mirage teased booping your nose playfully.

"Yeah until I mess up your paint coat." You grinned wickedly.

"You wouldn't." He gasped dramatically and your smile widened.

After gazing at each other, you both laughed at each other's antics.

After the laughter simmered down, you spoke again.

"Shrink for me?" You asked and Mirage nodded, listening.

Even in his displacement form, he was still a foot taller than you.

He stared down at you curiously waiting for your next move and you bit your lip nervously.

You caught his eyes flicker down to them and you bit back a smile.

"God,  Y/N you drive me crazy." Mirage mumbled before he pressed you tightly against him and your lips locked with his in a kiss.

This kiss said so much.

Like how you'd missed each other, how much you loved each other, how you both wondered if you were both okay, stuff like that.

You both poured all of your love into the kiss and you gasped when you felt a slimy tongue enter your mouth.

You didn't even knew he had a tongue.

Only when you felt like you couldn't breathe and his fans kicked on did you both pull away and you held him tightly against you in a hug.

"I love you." You mumbled.

"I love you too." He spoke holding you close.

"Also I didn't know you had a tongue." You spoke with curiousness looking up at him.

"There's a lot of things you don't know." He mischievously grinned down at you.

It took you a minute to catch on to what he was saying but when you did, you gasped at hit his chest making him laugh.

"You're literally horrible." You groaned.

"I know." He grinned happily.