13

Noah and Elena gazed at you with a sad look and they embraced you before you got back to what you were doing and climbed into the tunnels moving as quickly as possible but you all froze when you heard and saw Mirages car zoom past toward Scourge.

You then overheard Mirages voice and you tried not to worry too much.

Scourge was strong and of course you believed in your boyfriend, you just had a terrible gut wrenching feeling about this.

"We gotta hurry up." Noah spoke cutting through the silence as you guys moved as quickly as possible obviously worried for Mirage.

Mirage suddenly fell as you guys were moving and sparks flew.

You all shielded yourselves.

Mirage groaned out in pain.

"Mirage." You whispered, the tears coming back.

"It's okay." Mirage mumbled to you.

"Noah, get to the key." He then suddenly spoke before getting picked up by Scourge.

"Mirage." Noah then mumbled as well in devastation but then Scourges hand broke the vents grabbing you and Noah leaving Elena to complete the task at hand.

"What do we have here." Scourges deep voice broke through the silence as he lifted you guys up.

"Elena go!" You and Noah both yelled as you both flailed your arms around in Scourges strong grasp.

You then heard Scourge chuckle as he lifted you guys toward his face.

"Brave but futile." He spoke staring at you two in disapproval until he was shot at by Mirage making Scourge drop you and Noah.

You both fell heard and you both groaned in pain.

"Hey! Don't mess with my body! Or my girlfriend!" Mirage yelled.

Scourge chuckled.

"This flesh light is your girlfriend, pathetic." He rasped out in disgust and you could've swarm you saw Mirage vision turn red yourself as he shot at Scourge immediately running towards him but he was immediately knocked down by Scourge.

You and Noah both watched the fight go on as Mirage struggled against Scourge but he managed out of his grasp by effectively kicking him in the face and landing perfectly.

A piece of metal, presumably from Scourge hit the ground but as soon as that happened Mirage was quickly kicked down.

You could tell Mirage was in great pain and you and Noah crawled over to him.

You couldn't help it anymore as hot tears streaked down your face staring at your lover, dying, in front of your eyes.

"Mirage." You and Noah called out, your voice cracking as you did as you both crawled closer to him.

"No one will remember this pathetic planet." Scourge spoke.

"You bastard." You screamed at him and he just laughed.

Laughed it off like a little bitch in heat.

It made your blood boil and if you could kill him yourself, you would.

"And no one will remember you." He finished as he pointed his gun at you and Noah.

Noah immediately grasped you holding you protectively against him but as soon as the gun went off Mirage went in front of it and you screamed.

"Mirage what are you doing!" Noah yelled as you just sobbed louder and louder.

Mirage made eye contact with you two.