~Thief~

Another plot for fanfic if you like it :)

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Haobin AU

Being a police man wasn't easy for our dear Chief Hao. Every time he had a new case of homicide or people disappearing in a forest, and he hated them. Yes, he loved his job, but he didn't liked the cases were he knew that there was no happy ending, that is why thieves were his favorite cases to resolve. His boss had just assigned him to a thief case that day. It is supposed to be a common thief that does everything perfectly without living any trace to the police to research, but after all, it is THE Chief Hao who we are talking about. The police man that never surrenders and always finds a way to resolve and/or complete the cases, and this one would not be an exception.  

"Call to Chief Hao. Someone have reported us a possible heist in the national art museum. We suspect it is your gold thief who is involved." 'Gold thief', that is what everyone called him and how Hao decided to name him as well. There was no name for it, so that worked for everyone that worked in catching the thief.

"Everyone, to the Art Museum. We have a thief to catch."

The museum got surrounded by police cars and armed police man. Fortunately, if their information is correct, the thief was still inside the museum, so there was a big chance that they could actually catch the 'Gold thief'.

"Agent Taerae, Agent Jiwoong and me will enter the museum. Everyone else stay outside in case the thief dares to escape." Zhang Hao entered with his two agents with him. 

The museum was intact, 'that thief clearly had a goal'. The months exhibition was an unique jewel founded in a secret room of a pyramid in Egypt. Its value is calculated to be mora than a hundred million dollars in the dark market, so it makes everything in the museum seem valueless. 

"I will go to the jewel's room, you two separate and search the other rooms."

"Yes, sir."

The path to the jewel's room seemed as if someone passed trough there, 'I am close. Another big case resolved by the great Chief Zhang Hao.' Sure, Zhang Hao always wants to be recognized, so he is always tasting the victory when he can, but in this case that wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, hey, little mouse. I know you are here. Come with the police cat before you are hurt."

He was already in the Egypt's jewel's room. The light were off because of the emergency alarm, so it was difficult to see anything aside than the red alarm in front of him. He waited for a few seconds but nothing moved nor was heard, until Zhang Hao heard a slight sound behind him.

"Hi little cat."

There it was, the so called Gold Thief. He didn't covered his face as he expected, but he didn't needed it. The cameras where shut down and that is why the museum called the police. Zhang Hao turned around armed with a gun in case the thief wanted to do something stupid, but god!, that thief wasn't caught before just because he wanted. As he turned around the mysterious man took, in an elegant and fast movement, the gun in the police's hand. As the gun was in the ground, the thief kicked the gun to have it behind him, leaving Zhang Hao nothing to attack than his own fists.

"You are pretty cute for being a police man chasing me. The other ones were old, grumpy men, but you look young. How many years you have?"

"That is non of your business. You should surrender yourself right now, cause I am not going to leave you thief leave your happy ending with the money you are getting because of stealing." Yeah, Zhang Hao was left with nothing to do than distract the thief to make time for his agents to come around, but he would never let a criminal stranger randomly flirt with him while grabbing his chin as soft as if they were really a couple.

"Persistent to catch me, I didn't knew that your fell in love with me already, love. Don't worry, the only thing I win is the permission to live. Sorry for you, but ypur love has to leave righ now before your dear agents arrive. You can call me Hanbin, love. So see you later..." The thief looked at the badge in his shirt. "Chief Zhang Hao." The so called 'Hanbin' left the chin of Hao and ran before he could grab him. Zhang Hao was in shock, 'since when thieves flirt with policeman?'. He stopped thinking and grabbed his gun before running back to Hanbin, but it was too late. He escaped from a window were police wasn't looking at. 

"Agents, the thieve escaped, cover street 22! Don't let him go away!"

Anger filled Hao's body and mind. How could he be distracted by the thief flirting with him? He should be focused every second, but that thief new how to make him lower his guard. Maybe it was experience? Maybe it was that he looked like his perfect type of man, with soft but straight features with beautiful eyes and deep sight? Who knows. The only thing he knew was how much he wanted to catch him. See his grimace when they look at each other again. He was his new personal goal.

He would catch that flirty, handsome and criminal thief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~904 words

Probably one of my shortest oneshots ever, but still liked it. Not as much as the last one, but for me it was okay. I tried to bring the personality of the main characters to the light, but I think I could work with this oneshot to be more descriptive and not so straight. 

By the way, as a Christmas present I will publish daily oneshots for the next 8 days, so it will be until the fourth of January. Each one of them, except the New Year's special, will be the plots for fanfictions. 

Next one is Gyuvin x Ricky, so wait for it.

Liked the oneshot?

Do you like were the story could lead?

See you next time my dear readers!

~Jin (ZMG)