~A good day to be a cat~

Plot for fanfiction

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gyuricky AU

Kids are very creative sometimes. They can believe they are whatever they want. They can be a doctor, a police man or woman, a chef or even a domestic animal like a dog or cat. They can get immersed as much that they start to makes sounds to assimilate this animals. 

God Ricky wished that as his reality; just acting as it, not literally being it. But well, that was the world he was born in, or exactly, the family he was born in. His family had a terrible curse since long long time ago. A curse that made their love lives miserable.

If you kiss someone, you will turn into a cat at 12pm until the sun rises.

So, don't kiss someone. That was the rule he had to live with because the way of turning back the curse was even more difficult than anything, so they simply didn't did it. Ricky had relationships and everything, they could do dirty things at night and everything but no kisses. That is probably why every person he was with would leave him after learning that fact.

'Was he come kind of higiene psychopath?' They thought. No. He was just a guy with a curse he would cry at night. Although there was two things that distracted him of that sadness, teaching chinese in Seoul's High School and having his eyes focused in the handsome history teacher, Jiwoong. 

He was the most handsome teacher in the whole school, and he knew that even students knew it by seeing how they told 'I love you hyung!' to him everyday. 

"Ricky, are you hearing me?" His co-worker Hanbin, the korean teacher, asked him. They were having their break from classes in the teacher's office. Their desks were together so they could talk between them easily, but this time the blonde one was distracted in his own thoughts before Hanbin called him.  

"Sorry, I wasn't. What were you saying?"

"I was saying that if you wanted to join us today at 9pm for a teachers dinner. It would be me, Gyuvin, and Jiwoong." Of course it was Gyuvin and Jiwoong together. They were both best friends and every teacher knew it, but Ricky wasn't jealous at all knowing that Jiwoong made it clear that he doesn't like his best friend. Gyuvin was the math teacher and when he wasn't with Jiwoong he would normally be around Hanbin, so Ricky definitely knew him. Despite that, Gyuvin and him never talked alone. Ricky would found that the other was uncomfortable (?) with his presence, so he decided to respect it and just talked as good co-workers if needed. But that wouldn't made this night ruined cause he may tell this time to Jiwoong how he feels or at the least connect with him more.

"Oh, sure." Ricky said without regret.

"I will send you the location later. I have class, I need to go."

"Bye!" Hanbin left the teacher's room leaving Ricky alone, thinking in what he should wear, of his giant closet, that night to impress his crush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ricky, I know that hyung is handsome and that you are definitely not sober anymore but really, your gaze to him shows like if you want to eat him alive." Hanbin whispered to Ricky's ear, avoiding to be heard by the other two mans in front of them. The dinner had started a few hours ago and by that time, Ricky was completely wasted by the beer and soju he had taken. 

"I want to kiss him so bad." Ricky murmured back, but a little bit more louder than Hanbin, making Jiwoong's attention focused on them.

"Uh. What did you said Ricky?" The history teacher asked.

"He said something? I didn't heard. Right Ricky?" Hanbin asked to the sleepy chinese boy, trying to save his friend, which just hummed a little 'hmm', almost inaudible. 

"Gyuvin and me are going to the bathroom. We will come back later." Jiwoong announced to the drunk boy and Hanbin. They stood up from their chairs and walked out of there. Although Ficky's vision was clearly not stable, he could see how the math teacher, Gyuvin, placed his strange gaze at him to later walk out. Was he mad? Who knows.

'Jeez, what is wrong with him?' Ricky thought.

"Didn't you said that you don't kiss people?" Ricky got his attention back to his friend which had a confused grimace in his face.

"Yeah, but he could be an exception. Like, who wouldn't resist him!"

"Well then go and kiss him." Hanbin joked. It was enough for the older to support, but then he got his awareness back and regretted what he told.

"Wait! Ricky I was joking!"

Yeah, well Ricky definitely didn't took it as a joke. Maybe it was the alcohol in his system. Maybe it was his stubbornness. Maybe it was his own inside sadness that wanted to ignore his curse. There are many maybes and possibilities but there was only one reality.  He went outside the restaurant and founded a man wearing the same coat his hyung had just a moment ago. He just murmured a little 'I love you hyung' before he grabbed the man's face and kissed those lips of his. That might me harassment, yes, but his heart just did what his heart wanted in that moment. 

But then it hit him, as if a strong fog disappeared from his fuzzy mind.

That was the only Kim Gyuvin who he had just kissed. 

11:58pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~901 words

Hey guys! Sorry for the late, very late, update. I got food poisoning and I feel bad, so I couldn't write as fast as I can. I am going to take my break as I said before until the ninth of January. I will come back with the first chapter of "Honshu Wolf" so wait for it!

I don't have much more to say than sorry and see you later my dear readers!

~Jin (ZMG)