~Royal killers~

Plot for fanfiction

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Haobin AU

Prince White or Zhang Hao from the kingdom of Flaycorn was a mysterious man. Maybe it was because no one outside the castle knew his face nor his real name or because others say that he is an incredibly talented warrior, maybe both, but all that the public knew was that. Just pure rumors. Hao liked it as it was. He could go out to the market with peasant clothes and no one would bother him, and for the mission his father, the king, it was extremely convenient.  

Killing the prince and king from the ally kingdom, Vispera.

Although their kingdoms where allied since a long time ago, both of the kings wanted to break that bond. The conclusion of Hao's father was that they wanted to invade them for their food resources as well as them wanted to have their mineral resources for them. It was dangerous for the Flaycorn kingdom to ignore the signals of the Vispera kingdom, so many plans have been made for trying to get what they want without a war. The only plan that actually had a minimum possibility to work was killing the monarchy and claiming the kingdom as their own. So there he was the mysterious white prince Zhang Hao, infiltrated in front of Vispera's royalty, being presented to his target.

"Hanbin, this is your new servant and bodyguard. His job implies following your orders and at the same time protecting you of the dangers around you, specially from that vile Flaycorn kingdom, we don't what they are willing to do at this point. I don't know what I would do if they even get near to you my dear Hanbin." The king and the prince Hanbin were staring at each other, knowing the opposition that the prince would apply.

"I don't need a nanny dad. I can protect myself. Flaycorn wouldn't even dare to stand infront of me." 'Huh, what an irony from a stupid prince.' Hao thought.  'I am in front and I don't dare going back.'

"It's an order Hanbin. He is an excellent warrior, maybe the best. No one will stand in front of you if...." The king made a pause as he tried to remember the name of the new servant with him. "Hao. Zhang Hao your highness." Hao reminded him. "If Zhang Hao is with you. Please, do it for your dear old dad. Yes?"

"Fine. Just until we stop the Flaycorn kingdom, okay?" Prince Hanbin ,hesitantly, accepted. 

"Yes. Now, I need to go back to the council. Zhang Hao, your duty starts right now. Please take care of the prince." The king Sung retired from the room before even hearing the the new servant's answer.

"Of course your great highness."

The room was now full of uncomfortable silence with linked gazes between the servant and the prince from Visperia. The prince definitely didn't liked the decision of his father, but what could he do? Defy him? He already did that and failed, so he broke the gazes and just walked to the big and majestic stairs that he needed to walk to go to his room while Zhang Hao followed him everywhere he went. 

"Don't follow me, it's an order." Hanbin stopped at the half of his path and looked directly to the man behind him. 

"Sorry highness, the king gave me specific instructions, I can't deny the order of the king my dear prince." Hao stepped one step closer, trying to show authority, which he was used to have back in the castle. After he saw the grimace and smirk that the prince made he immediately recovered his senses while stepping back and whispering a little 'sorry'.

"Ugh! Fine, if I can get rid of you at least we can become friends."

'Friends? How did his personality changed that quick? I thought it would take long for convincing him to be my friend, but this works.' 

The prince grabbed his arm as dragged him to his room. It was much smaller than his and very different from what Hao was expecting, but it was really good decorated. It was minimalistic and with cute colors and decorations like a woodland house. "So, are your from the central village?" Hanbin interrupted Hao's thoughts. 

"No your highness, I am from a faraway area from the kingdom, near the forgetting woods." Hao memorized from head to toe his personal fake information. A little mistake might ruin his mission so he made sure that wouldn't happen.

"Oh, I see. Please, call me Hanbin. It seems that you are older than me right?" Hao just nodded as he continued intrigued by the prince's ability to talk freely with strangers, thing he couldn't do. "I will call your Hao hyung, then."

"Hao Hyung, you don't talk much, are you like this or something is making you uncomfortable? Am I going to fast? Sorry I didn't wanna..." The prince Hanbin's face got much softer and cute than it was before. He seemed to honest to be truth, to be a prince from the enemy kingdom. 

"No, no prin... Hanbin. I am just not that used to talk with people that much."

A slight sigh escaped Hanbin's mouth. "I see, I was worried for nothing." Another moment of silence where only the wind hitting the glass of the window could be heard. "It's late already, let's go to sleep, okay? Tomorrow my friends are coming so I can present them to you!"

The spy one stood up and began walking out of the room until he was stopped by the one he is supposed to protect. "Hao hyung, can we be friends?"

He unwittingly smiled back for the first time to the royal and answered him."Sure Hanbin."

Afterwards he entered his assigned room. The room and the bed was smaller than the prince's one, obviously, but with just having the bed Hao was happy. He was more tired than everyone thanks of his mind having to think everything before saying something, but he couldn't sleep so easily because of something. Or someone.

Hanbin's real personality, or what he thought and wished it was, was surprising to the white prince. He was kind but also seemed responsable and caring. It was new to him because he never hadn't had a real friend since a long time ago, and it made him smile as big as he could in his bed. That beautiful smile from Hanbin was like a sickness, and Hao loved that he was already infected. 

'What am I thinking? I shouldn't care much about him. At the end I am going to kill him and I will never see him again.' Hao repeated it to himself as many times as he could before getting lost in his inner dreams. He should have straight forward his mission, no one interrupting.

but the heart is the most treacherous thing that exists, isn't it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ 1131 words

HIIIII! Oh, I have so many things to talk to you my dear readers. Did you saw Hao's blonde hair a few days ago? I loved it, it's so sad he is now brunette but well... Also, ZB1 won another 2 prizes just the second day of 2024, I am so happy for them. 

Also, I am addicted to their cover of "fry's dream". And you? IT'S SO GOOD!

So, about the oneshots, in a few days I am going back to school to I will not post every day, sadly. What I am going to do since Jan 9, after my "author's vacation" of Jan 5-8, is following a schedule. 

The schedule is this one:

Tuesday: Chapter of #1 Fanfiction

Thursday: Oneshot

Friday: Oneshot

Sunday: Chapter of #2 Fanfiction

(All at 10pm PST[Pacific East Time])

So yeah, I am starting to post 2  fanfictions next week!! I am not reveling them until the 4th or 5th of January, si keep tunned!

That is all for this time, see you next time my dear readers. Any doubt of the schedule you have I will answer them.

~Jin (ZMG)