~What if I played with him?~

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Frustrated Haobin AU (YouReallyAskedForItSo...) Part2💔

"Next time.... there will be no next time." He said

Then, he left.

How should I feel.

HOW?

It felt like a breakup

But it wasn't, right?

We were just friends, that was what we were meant to be. Two best friends. Hao and Bin. Haobin. 

Yeah, me may have hug all the time, sleep in each others bed, cuddle with each other, talk until the early morning, share lunch, and laugh together every time we could. But that didn't meant we were something.

He is the one that is wrong.

Yeah,... sure he is.

He didn't even let me speak. He didn't even gave me the opportunity to fix everything, cause' it is fixable.

I think so.

Or I thought...

Time passed, including the k-con in Hong Kong, and not a word was shared within us, not even when the rest of the members were with us. It was and felt like a Cold War due to me not even trying again to talk with him.

Until once again the company though that an special cameo of Haobin in the showcase of our third mini album was a great idea.

They surely didn't knew...

Fortunately, Hao asked to study the script separately due to 'not having time to study together' which made us only had to interact alone for about an hour a week.

A silent hour

A quite painful hour

We would normally laugh together while looking at each other eyes; now he didn't even moved his head and sight from the door. Not a word even, besides the script. 

Stabbed

That is how I felt.

He made a terrible mistake of falling in love with me and telling me. Ignorance was better.

WE WERE JUST FRIENDS.

But I don't know why it hurt when he said to cut ties, forever.

"I told our manager about our... diferences... He talked with the company and told us that if we wanted they could cut our time together in public, so we this is the last time we direct words to each other."

He said it after our public appearance, were we act like nothing happened and we were truly happy. Yet, my heart didn't felt it.

"This is our goodbye Sung Hanbin. No more necesary fight, no more necesary speech,

no more feelings."  Hao mentioned. Camly, but I could sense a touch od trembling in his voice. He still cared for me.

I lost my mind... I truly did.

"You are just being selfish you know?"

"Huh"

"Don't leave."

"YOU are asking ME to now leave? Are you crazy? Isn't this what YOU wanted?"

"No, but I..." 

"Trying to let you go is the hardest thing I ever did, " he interrupted me. "So please, don't try to fix it." His eyes were red, he was being serious but I could NEVER let him go.

We are Hao and Bin, Haobin. Best friends. That is what we are. Or at least what we were.

I was crazy by then, so my words definitely weren't exactly the best. "The whole problem here is YOU having feelings for ME. Don't try to act like the victim here Hao hyung." He stopped walking away. "Did it ever occur to you that you are hurting me too?"

I was a complete liar; Zhang Hao wasn't the selfish one, it was me.

Deep inside me I knew how I saw Matthew like my little brother more than my boyfriend, yet I couldn't reject him when he confessed he liked me. Yet, with Zhang Hao I did it.

'Cause deep inside me, I knew that I didn't wanted nor loved him in a romantic way. Maybe not even like a real friend, I don't know.

Yet I acted like it; acted like if I was playing.

"WHAT THE FUCK HANBIN? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Maybe we could fix the problem and stop exaggerating for nothing." I confess I really acted like a little kid.

"I DON'T NEED HELP! I just want the pain the stop and you are just making it SO MUCH WORSE!" 

"Then go away!"

"I AM"

"Go away and never come back. Don't speak with me, we will not spend more afternoons together, not even once."

"That is perfectly fine for me."

"Go, but be sure you will come back begging. Begging to be friends again."

I was foolish

I cried for a month, just like he did for me.

I felt my heart burning, just like he did for me.

I was alone, just like he was for me.

He was shinning like a star, just like i did before.

He was fine, just like I was.

Like I was before I discovered that my little act,

My little play with him

I wanted as a reality.

And I lost it

I lost somebody I did had...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAH! Hello everyone ;)

First of all, sorry for the bit late part 2.... you know me.

Second, did you heard sweat's teased. I LOVED IT and can't wait for it.

Third, this is probably the end of this mini arc cause I don't want you and me suffer a more so yeah...

BUT if you have an idea you want me to do I will gladly accept it.

Hope you loved it

~ILY, zoey <3