~Yujinie, do you trust me?~

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Mention of explicit blood / Beware

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyujin AU? (Don't know anymore) ( Continuation of 4 in a room, although you don' believe it)

Yujin woke up by the bright sun that arrived from his window. The morning seemed to welcome him as if it was a perfect day, although, that was his life, perfect. Or at least that is what his fussy mind remembers.

He looked at his right trying to find his apartment partner sleep in his bed, but no one was there. There was only a messed up bed. 'He is probably already awake.' Yujin thought.

He changed his clothes and arranged his hair before he opened the door and went to the kitchen. Although their apartment was small, by some strange reason the smell of the breakfast his roommate was doing wasn't at all until he went near the kitchen. 

"Yah, Gyuvin hyung. It smells so nice!" Yujin said, trying to catch the attention of Gyuvin, but it seemed like the eldest didn't heard him. 

"Gyuvin?"

"Oh, Yujin! " The 'chef' boy left the things he was doing, ran and hugged Yujin with all his force, which made the younger flush by the sudden action.

"Good morning my dear Yujinne." He said, after finishing the morning hug. It was weird, the boy was weird. But weirder than usual.

"Hyung, all okay? You haven't messed my hair, nor ask me why I woke up so late." That was the usual Gyuvin thing he did, and the few things he surprisingly remembered about him.

"Oh! I just am a little bit happier than usual, nothing to worry about. You trust me, right?" 'Trust? What does trust has to with any of this? He just asked if he was okay.' Yujin thought.

"Yes..." He said, almost like an inaudible whisper. 

"Great, now come on, let's eat before it gets cold." Gyuvin handed Yujin a cold injeolmi toast and signaled him to sir down in the small table they has.

"So... are you going somewhere today? I want to spend the day today." Gyuvin started to talk, trying to get the attention of the hungry boy.

"I would love to, but Gunwook and me have made plans." Yujin answered without even thinking to much. It was like a natural thing that escaped his mouth.

"Gunwook, who is Gunwook?" 

Yujin thought about what he said before, confused by his own action. "I... I don' remember. I don't know why I said that..."

"That is weird, but that means you are free today, right?" Gyuvin said with a bright smile.

Yujin checked his phone and searched through his text. "Yeah, Hao hasn't text me so there is nothing I need to do today." 

"That is great! We are going to pass an amazing time, lovely bunny." Gyuvin pinched his cheeks after sending a blow kiss as happy action towards his roommate. Yujin couldn't lie, he liked or even loved Gyuvin, so he was happy by the sudden direct flirt of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How he hasn't woken up? You literally killed him and fake me and still he seemed like if nothing happened." Gunwook said. Him and Gyuvin were in an hospital room, with Yujin being in the bed, like if he was in a deep sleep.

"It's him. That monster. Even though I changed his place and even stopped him from ruining the plan, when he created that room, he managed to revive him, erase your existence and what happened there, and even take my place again." Gyuvin had entered into that creature game and played it, but still he didn't beat it. He hasn't found how.

"I thought the plan would work this time. What are we going to do hyung?" Gunwook was worried. He missed his friend and wanted him by his side.

"There is only one way more..."

"You can't go there again. That monster almost killed you and nothing can stop him now. There isn't a certain chance that this time will work. Now that you can't replace him, there would be 2 you. That could drive Yujin crazy in the worse of the cases, and will never woke up again. Or even worse, that monster could really kill you... and even Yujin." There were many bad possibilities and outcomes coming from the attempt of entering that game again. Too much for Gunwook to handle.

"I know, I know Gunwook. But it's the only chance... I need him and there not much time left." Gyuvin could feel his eyes bluring, but he still couldn't let his gaze out of his little Yujin. He also had his hand in the younger's "statue" hand. He hasn't felt the warm of them since Yujin was awake, but he wished he could every time he grabbed him.

"Fine. I will call Zhang Hao. I don't stand you being like this, nor him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I revived!!

So yeah... I founded a little bit of free time while writing my other stories and created this little second parter Oneshot. I don't know from where the heck did I created this twisted storyline but yeah... There are like 3 parts left from this storyline so wait for them.

For anyone confused, Yujin is in a "coma". Where a monster, identity soon to be revealed, is keeping him in a fake reality. Gyuvin, Gunwook and Hao are trying to get him out and last part was one of the many attempts of it. By "killing" Yujin, they thought that he would wake up, but the monster didn't left him. So yeah, Yujin is practically immortal in that fake reality, except if the monster directly attacks him.

More details will be showed soon.

What do you say about this? Is it good? I hope so!

So that is all for today my dear readers, see you next time!

~Jin (ZMG)