⭐️🎄Christmas Special 🎄⭐️

~For everyone that feels alone this holidays

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Normal Life AU

Today was December 24; the day before Christmas and the day all of Zerobaseone, as they decided to call their whatsapp and friendship group, would have dinner at Haobin's apartment. Gyuvin had the appointment clear in his mind and had already got presents for his friends and for the secret santa they organized days before. It was his favorite time of the year, that time where he could be happy and smiley with his friends without having an excuse.

After leaving his job, he took his car and drove to the apartment. The door of the apartment had christmas decorations all around it, which didn't surprise Gyuvin because he knew how much this his Hanbin hyung loved Christmas as him, although he would always end stress when their friends were around so probably a mix emotions would be inside Hanbin's head, or at least that is what Gyuvin thought when Haobin offered their apartment as the place where they could celebrate together. 

Oh boy! Gyuvin definitely didn't expected the view when he finally opened the door.

The kitchen was a complete mess with ingredients as oil all around it. His hyungs Hao, Matthew and Jiwoong were running around the kitchen with a worried grimace in their faces while Hanbin tried to relax them and clean the mess that was there. But they weren't the only ones, his babies and the others weren't saved from the disaster. He founded Yujin trying to "decorate" the christmas tree with the help of Park Gunwook and Taerae, but it looked like if a child three years old was the one decorating it, with an awful convination of colors and spheres around it.

"WHAT THE HECK AND TORNADO PASSED THROUGH HERE?"

He clearly screamed more than what he usually screamed, but it was the only way everyone could hear him even though they were in their own world and problems.

Hanbin ran out of the kitchen and went to welcome Gyuvin. "Oh Gyuvin, you came! I was surprised when Ricky told us you didn't came with him because you had work to do before coming, but at least he has helped us this time. You didn't got lost right? This place can be very confusing and knowing you I thought you might lose yourself."

"Oh no, I was completely fine, but you ALL don't seem like it. What happened? Thought you had all ready in your house, including the christmas tree. Why are the little ones decorating it like if they were babies?" A loud 'yah, hyung' could be heard from Yujin to Gyuvin after hearing that comment. "Also, weren't you supposed to cook the turkey? Why is it as black as coal? Why is there fried chicken when we were supposed to eat turkey?"

"Oh well... for all of your questions there is a large, large, backstory. Let me explain it to you..." Hanbin started.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6:00pm at Haobin's apartment. Inside it were 5 of the friends; Hao, Hanbin, Matthew, Jiwoong and Yujin. The last one just arrived a few minutes ago and was ordered to sit in the living room while the olders made dinner. Everything calmed down and in peace until a big sound was heard in the kitchen.

Crash!

The next thing the olders saw was Yujin above the Christmas tree which was now all broken down on the floor. The youngest explained what happened. He was trying to place the star "correctly" but ended up falling on the Christmas tree, at least he was completely fine but the tree... well... it was a little bit much damaged and broken down.

"That's okay Yujin, but we need to get a new tree. You will come with me. I will leave and you finish baking the turkey with the instructions I left. Can I trust you with that mission guys?"

No, definitely not. Hao, Matthew and Jiwong knew their lack of cuisine ability, but still nodded and let Hanbin go with the maknae to get the new tree. Soon enough, Taerae and Gunwook arrived and tried to help the other with the turkey, but left after they saw how stressed their hyungs were, and if hyungs were stressed it is better to not mess with them.

"I told you 325 degrees fahrenheit!!" Hao screamed to the boyfriends in front of him.

"I placed it like you said. Look." Matthew and Jiwoong were stressed also, the turkey had burned. But like, REALLY burned. It was harder than concrete now and they didn't had an extra turkey lying there in their freezer.

"You placed it in centigrade geniuses! All because you didn't place attention because you were kissing and eating each other thinking I wasn't seeing you!!"

"W-we... we weren'r eating each other. And don't lie, you would have done the same thing if Hanbin didn't went for the tree."

"Maybe, but that's not the point!" Hao's voice lowered down showing the worries he had. Hanbin trusted them in this easy task but they couldn't even do that. "What should we do now? What will we eat tonight?"

Then suddenly an angel fell from the sky and appeared in front of them. A blonde and slender angel. A familiar angel.

"RICKY!! So glad you are here. Hyungs burned the dinner and we need something to eat." Taerae and Gunwook couldn't be seen happier than ever that exact second. It was as if hope just came into their lives, which was exactly what happened.

"I didn't expected this welcome but sure, I can go for some fried chicken for everyone. I supposed something like this could happen but isn't Hanbin cooking with them?"

"He went out with Yujin."

"Oh, that explains it. I will go now to get dinner. I suppose the chicken places are going to be full so I better start going." Ricky said hi to his angry hyungs before he came out of the door.

—---------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's what happened and why are we going to eat fried chicken tonight. About the tree, Yujin wanted to decorate it by himself to say sorry for breaking the other one, but I didn't remembered he has a horrible sense of colors along with Taerae.

"Yah, we aren't talking about that, Hanbin hyung. You didn't had to remind me and everyone else about it."

"Well, at least we have food and a tree, that's all we need for now. Should we start eating? I see that you were waiting for me to eat."

Everyone sat down along with their lovers, or in the case of Yujin, Gunwook and Taerae, along with their single friends. Even though that, they talked and laughed all together, not wanting to lose the meaning of Christmas; passing time with all your loved ones.

"Who might have said that my dear boyfriend Ricky was the savior of the day?"

"Should I take it as a compliement? It's difficult to understand."

"Yes, like a compliment, sure." Gyuvin grabbed his lover's face and pecked him in his lips as sweet as candy. "You know I love you right?"

"I love you too."

"Merry Christmas, my love."

"Merry Christmas, Gyuvin."

—---------------------------------------------------------------

~1187 words

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄

It's 5:30pm of the 24 in my country, but I think in other countries it's already Christmas by now. I hope you pass a great time with your family, friends and/or lovers. I kinda rushed this Oneshot but I wanted it to be ready for you so if you want I can do a second part. Next non-holiday Oneshot is of Mattwoong so wait for it :)

Second part? New year's especial?

See you soon and have a great and amazing Christmas my dear readers 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

~Jin