~Sweets~

Short one 'cause I just started school and it's crazy as hell. (HELP ME!!) 😫😭

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gunrae AU

How fortunate Taerae felt when he knew that special person of his whole life. The taste of happiness was a sweet as it could ever be when he knew how much they loved each other finally. It was a taste that he was so lucky to know. As sweet as cotton candy in top of the clouds but as unique as a newly made poptart flavor that was just launched in the market. Yet, there was something slightly sour, like lemon flavored candy around the strawberry and watermelon ones. A sense of worry for that special, sweet emotional attached, person. But well, that sweetness overcame it every time needed it. Every time needed his dear Gunwookie would be there with him to make him know that he was okay and that he loved him for than the moon.

That was Gunwook.

A luminous and bright white angel probably sent by God himself to his life. He was the type of marshmallow that sticked in your mouth but you don't complain because it's so tasty and good. He was the best of the friends and soon enough boyfriend that Taerae could ever want in his life. They would go out on picnic dates, watch the bright and rose sunset or even just studying side by side was enough, they didn't needed anything more. They were the 'shine' couple, as everyone called them. They were literally couple goals for everyone around them, and they both liked it.

But life was a bitch and sweetness doesn't last for ever.

Now everything Taerae could sense was the color or pain. The color that reflected the depression he was passing trough. The color of his life which turned upside down in just a matter of days. The color of his suffering lover. The color of the hospital he would visit everyday to fake a big smile to his love every time he would see him.

"You know I know you are acting, right?" Gunwook once said a day that Taerae went to visit. His force was still weak as he was still fighting, connected to computers and medical devices around him. "I might have cancer but that doesn't mean I want you to be sad everyday thinking about me, my dear Tae."

But how could he live on with a real smile knowing that half of his hearts was in a hospital, just waiting for the day to come a part away from the other half. How could he?

Now Gunwook & their love were bitter sweet candies. Does sweets that are difficult to chew and hurt your own teeth while doing it but you refuse to let it go, you refuse to don't taste the sweet over and over again. It is a path full of injuries, bruises and deep cuts in your heart, but you still continue.

It was as simple as that. Keeping a fake smile. Crying when there was no one around. Trying to make his lover's difficult hospital days as an amazing day, although that was pretty difficult. He compromised himself to continue working for tasting that sweet love for ever and ever.

But it wasn't like that... it wasn't like that for Gunwook.

Taerae left. Because there he was, with a ton of injures, bruises and cuts, but his lover wasn't there anymore to cure them. He wasn't anymore with him in the hospital. He wasn't there by his side since he placed a rope in his neck and left gravity do its job. 'Cause when Gunwook got his ultimatum, that little sweet lover Taerae couldn't handle any more the pain of the though of Gunwook living him for a long time.

He went a few hours before to visit a last time his lover at hospital, acting the best he could before leaving a note with the instructions of reading it "in the right moment." And there he was, Gunwook, with just enough energy and life to read the last thing Taerae left him.

Dear Gunwookie,

Sorry

Sorry I couldn't handle staying with you until the last day as I promised. Sorry I couldn't save you from every danger in your life. Sorry for not being to see you a day more suffering while I am here with health. I don't know how many time you have left when you read these, but I don't think it is much. Hope you have not spent your last hours crying because I wasn't there, but I am pretty sure your did my dear. You know what you can do instead? Think about us before everything of this happened. When we spent every snow day in the park while throwing snowballs to each other. Or every time we cuddled together to see a movie even though we would both fall as sleep in the middle of it.

Better, isn't it?

You know that you were and are my little sweet, right? My little caring boyfriend that was always there when I needed it. My little caring boyfriend that wanted the best for us as I did. 

I don't want you to take the guilt of my suicide right now, nor never. I was the one guilty, you know why? Because I love you, and I wouldn't like anything to separate us. Not even death.

See you on the other side, 

Your dear Tae

A beep sound could be heard in Gunwook's room and the doctors and nurses could clearly hear it, but Gunwook didn't. He had a happy heart at the end, knowing who would meet first in a couple of seconds. Because that is what he always imagined it to be like.

Finding his sweet in the later on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~932 words

Shortieee... So, I think I have something with happy and sad deaths and I hope that isn't a problem... 

Kinda got involved in to much homework the first week of school and I am literally burning my brain now this days, so I din't had so much time to write. But guess what? Tomorrow I do have time to do it, so I will compensate all the short Oneshots I had before and write probably a 1500+ Oneshot of Haobin/Gyujin. (Don't now yet so comment i you want any of those.)

I have to sleep write now so I won't extend this any more, see you next time my dear readers!

~Jin (ZMG)