~Honshu Wolf~

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mattwoong AU

What would you do if you were basically inmortal? What would you if the only thing that could kill you was wrote in your wrist? Well, that is the reality this world faces. A world were if you aren't old or if you don't kill yourself you are practically inmortal unless your debility attacks. Since long time ago, before things could be registered, personal human debilities appeared on their wrist, wrote in their native language. Some of them could be food as peanuts or objects like knifes. Some people even hide them, incase of enemies or if they were in danger, but the majority have live with them exposed as if nothing was there and just avoided what it told. 

"Hao hyung! Taerae! Hi!" Smiley Matthew yelled to his friends which were trying to find him between the university's crowd.

"Oh Matthew! We didn't saw you. How are you?" Zhang Hao noticed the boy and grabbed his friend to ran to him.

"Fine, and you?" 

"We are okay, just tired from lab class, right Taerae?"

"Yes, I hate the teacher but it seems that she is going to retire soon so I fill much better. By the way, how was yesterday? You didn't told us what happened." 

Oh... yesterday. Yesterday night was a pretty interesting for Matthew.

"Wow, you really like gossiping, right?" Taerae  got ashamed while the other two guys laughed lightly before Matthew continued.

"I met a boy different, he was pretty handsome, and hot actually..."

"Our dear Matthew met a bOoOy?" Hao and Taerae filled the smiley boy with "uUuU"s. Matthew new those boys liked teasing him, so he ignore it and told the, what happened that interesting night.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew's dad wasn't unknown around the world. His father was a big CEO of a technology and exporter company that created parts for the 'pear' company and 'samsang'.  That night, a big party was organized and Matthew was asked to assist as the heir of the company, so even though parties without his friends weren't his thing, he assisted.

After a while in the party, the loud noice and alcohol odor made Matthew feel dizzy, making him go out of the salon for a while. The wind ran around him, it was cold and made him shiver down from his head to toes. 'Shit, I should have brought a jacket.' It was getting colder every second he spent outside, but he refused to enter back. He felt chilled, frosted, glacial. And then  something blocked that cold wind. A jacket. A jacket was threw at him by someone behind him.

"Thanks, but I don't need it." Yeah sure, he REALLY needed it, but his pride was always first when it was infront of strangers.

"Don't lie, I saw you freezing. Take it." The guy was tall with black pitch hair. He seemed to be from the party, seeing that he was dressed in a black and white coat and tie. He was smoking, so that was probably why he was outside.

"Fine." Matthew by that time was whipped by the stranger. It was just his type; masculine and good looking in fancy clothes. But of course, he was still a stranger, so he refused to think more as he saw that the boy started looking weirdly at him. "I haven't see you before. Are you from that fancy party?"