~Wish~

Plot for fanfiction

Warning:

-All of this situations are fiction and they don't represent the real persons wish, thoughts, actions, etc...

-If you find this oneshot disgusting or offensive, please don't leave hate and just go out if you need it.

-Enjoy!

~Jin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-GyuRicky AU 

University life sucked. It's the same routine everyday: wake up, study, eat, study and sleep. Maybe sometimes that last step didn't even existed. Despite that fact, that was the life million of students choose for a better future, including our protagonist, Kim Gyuvin. 

Choosing the business department wasn't easy, neither to enter nor to maintain the balance to stay there. For all that, Gyuvin worked as hard as he could. He didn't get the best scored, although he really wanted it, but it was enough to stay there and pursue his dream of creating a fashion company with his best friends. 

He was still begging his fourth semester of the eight. He was already used to the three hour sleep time that he had normally, so waking up wasn't difficult. What was difficult was to see his own reflection in the mirror the moment he woke up

'God, I look horrible.'

He stood still up for a second, for not getting dizzy, besides his bed and then walked up in his puppy pijama and cozy slippers to were his hairbrush was located. His sight was yet blurred, but it was clear as cristal that something in his stool was new and wasn't there before. A little white box, 3in x 3in in size, placed there. Gyuvin tried to remember if he left it before, although he didn't knew what it was nor what it had inside, so he opened it carefully and slowly.

Inside it was a necklace with a quartz in it. The quartz was colored in four different translucent colors, white, gray, black and in the end of everything there was color red. The four colors created an amazing looking gradient along the quartz. Gyuvin admired it and concluded that he loved it, so until he propose himself that until he finds the owner of it, he would keep it. He then, placed on after he changed his clothes for the day.

There where only 20 minutes left before his class cause he had woke up late. It didn't worried him because he lived in his university's rooms but he would not be able to talk to his friends about the necklace until the lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday morning classes were the most boring thing for Gyuvin, but the emotion and curiosity of the new object in his neck maintained him awake, but there was something else as well. The desperate looks of a student in his class to him. Gyuvin had never saw that boy, so he concluded that he was knew, but it surprised him that the teacher never introduced. Girls were all goofing around him, but the only thing that the stranger saw was him. The ladder couldn't blame them, the blonde man was handsome. He did not seemed to be from Korea, though. His looks were more american or maybe chinese, but Gyuvin wasn't sure of it, so he just let him keep looking at him and he just ignored the stranger.

"Uhh guys, do you know who is that blonde boy in my class? I have never seen him before, but the teacher never introduced it to us." Gyuvin and his friends, Gunwook, Hanbin and Yujin were eating at the cafeteria after some classes had passed on.

"Gyuvin, are you okay?" Hanbin looked at him in a curious and worried grimace at the same time. Almost if like Gyuvin was saying nonsense. 

"Yeah, sure. Why?"