fuyuhikos murder

Kazuichis pov

"It's going to blow!"

We watched anxiously as the timer counted down to our doom.

"Isn't there anything you can do kaz" nekumaru yelled desperately.

"I can't disarm a bomb!" I yelped "and even if I did there's no time!"

"So that's it? We just have to wait until the timer runs out" mahiru turned pale.

My eyes were glued to the timer as it got closer and closer to the end. Five..four..three..two..one......

*Bang*

We looked up to see flashes of colour light up the room. We stared up in disbelief...

"Fireworks?"

Suddenly the laptop switched on, revealing fuyuhiko.

"Were you surprised? Damn you bastards are stupid" he laughed mockingly "if you have the guts to face me I'll be in the factory" with that it switched off.

"Ragg I'm going to kill that punk!" Akane yelled.

"Not before I get my hands on him" mahiru followed after her. We looked at each other before following them.

*Time skip*

"Let us in fuyuhiko!" Mahiru banged angrily on the door while akane paced around frantically "gah the door won't open!"

"Step back" I pulled her gently away "let's just forget about it. He's just trying to get on our nerves!"

"No this isn't something we can just ignore. He's gone too far this time!" Mahiru yelled.

"Then let me try" chaiki stepped forward and shoved open the door, revealing a burning blaze of glory. We heard a scream coming from inside. We rushed over to grab the fire grenades and chucked them inside.

Once the fire died down we rushed instead but we were too late for inside lay the charred body of fuyuhiko kuzuryu...