Making A Monitor

Kazuichis pov

"And here and here" I muttered to myself as I put the monitor together. Thanks to gundam I now know how to help everyone. A communication device could help us stay in contact without having to risk getting infected. I was able to put it together thanks to the discarded machinery in the alleyway.

"Hello souda-san" I jumped at the sound of that heavenly voice. Could it be?

"Ah miss Sonia" I bumped my head as I tried to look up. I rubbed my head in embarrassment "what brings you here?"

She placed her hand behind her back in a thoughtful pose "gundam told me you had something planned for helping the others at the hospital and I was hoping to help"

"R-really" I cringed at the sound of my own voice. God I sound like such a dweeb! "Uhh yeah if you could pass me the tools that would really speed me up"

"Oh wonderful" she happily took a seat next to me. She chatted away as she passed the tools I needed. I didn't say much. I was too busy listening to my rapidly beating heart. I knew she didn't like me back. I'm not a complete idiot, I can tell she's just being nice most of the time but I hoped that if I didn't give up she'd eventually return my feelings. I realise how stupid that is now. I should cut my losses before she hates me for good.

"And done" I stood up and bowed greatfully to miss Sonia "thank you for your help miss Sonia"

"It was my pleasure souda-san" she nodded politely.

"Right I better get this to the hospital. I'll be back soon"

"Good luck souda-san" I heard her say as I left the room. Next stop the hospital.