Mikans Breakdown

Kazuichis pov

"So what about it koizumi" fuyuhiko eyed her suspiciously "tell us about that video"

"Well like I said when I was waiting in the lobby when a video suddenly played" she explained "it was a dark room lit by candles with a noose hanging in the centre. Ibuki had a bag over her head. She climbed a ladder and the video glitched out. I rushed to save her but I was too late" her voice trailed off.

"Eep it's just like a horror movie" teruteru yelped.

"But doesn't that mean Ibuki's death was a suicide?" Sonia asked.

"Not likely" fuyuhiko muttered "ibuki had the gullible disease. Someone could have just told her to hang herself"

"But none of this should have been possible" I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow.

"If mahiru immediately rushed over to save ibuki then she shouldn't have been dead. It takes at least ten minutes to die via hanging" I pondered.

"Maybe it was recorded ahead of time?" Teruteru suggested.

"That's a no go. The camera didn't have any recording functions" I explained "come to think of it the monitor didn't have enough range to reach the music venue. That video shouldn't have even existed"

"Then how did I see what I saw!" Mahiru demanded.

I thought for a moment. There has to be some explanation...wait!

"Maybe it wasn't ibuki you saw"

"Huh?" Akane tilted her head.

"There was a bag over her head right? That means it could have been anyone under that bag, including the killer" I pointed dramatically.

"For the signal to reach it would have had to be in the hospital" mahiru muttered "I was in the lobby, fuyuhiko hadn't made it yet and everyone else was sick. That just leaves..mikan?"

"Eep!"

"Hey how could you accuse her after she nursed us back to health!" Akane glared at her.

"I'd have to agree mahiru. I don't think mikan's the type to commit mass murder" I muttered.

"Really? Then how do you explain her screwing up the cause of death" fuyuhiko glared at her.

"What do you mean?" Akane growled.

"Rope burns leave different scars" he explained "Ibuki's scars were definitely closer to strangulation but mikan put it down as hanging. Why is that?"

"I-i just made a mistake" she stampered.

"Really? I think you're far too talented for that" I backed him up.

"Oh? Is that so?" Mikan's sweet voice turned cold and calculated "so you've turned against me too. Eventually everyone leaves. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!" She screamed as she tugged at her hair.

"Mikan what's happened you?" Akane gasped.

"Nothing's happened me. It's all of you who's gone crazy!" Mikan growled "blaming little old me for everything. You're all just a bunch of bullies!"

"That isn't what this is about mikan" I stood my ground.

"Oh it isn't?" Her cold glare sent shivers down my spine "you don't have any proof. Not anything solid"

"The proof is in the video" I was bluffing of course. My last chance was to make her slip up and reveal something about the video. Please take the bate.

"Really?" She gave a condescending smirk "You can gleam the proof from those precious few seconds? Maybe it was that camera angle that gives me away? No! Cause there's no proof"

"Is that so?" I smirked. Gotcha! "But mikan how did you know about a camera angle?"

"Huh?" She did a double take.

"The only way you could have known about a camera angle was if you were there filming the scene!" I pointed at her dramatically. Case closed.

"Hehehe hahahaha" she laughed uncontrollably "your something else kazuichi. It's no wonder you were her favourite"

"Who?" I was confused. Who was she talking about?

"Ah you'll find out soon enough. Eventually you'll all remember like I have" she gave a sickeningly sweet smile. Her face looked flushed. Could it be?

"Could she have gotten sick too?"

"Most likely. She was constantly dealing with the sick" fuyuhiko muttered.

"No" sonia covered her mouth in shock.

"Well I think it's time you sent me away. I'd like to be reunited with my beloved" her eyes were crazed. It was clear she was long gone.

Reluctantly we voted for mikan.

*Time skip*

I felt drained after her execution. Three people dead. It just feels so pointless!

"Now now there's no need to look so depressed" monokuma popped up "after all there's an old friend waiting for you on the beach"