The Second Class Trail

Kazuichis pov

We all took our places at the stand once again. Hiyoko was a selfish and spiteful little brat but she was also mahirus friend so there must have been some good in her. She definitely didn't deserve to die so whoever did this is going to pay!

"Oh ibuki knows this one. We need to establish the cause of death" ibuki said proudly.

"Well that's obvious. She was hit over the head with a metal bat" nekumaru muttered.

"Most likely because of sparkling justice" Sonia's eyes lit up.

"Hiyoko wasn't killed by a serial killer you stupid bitch" fuyuhiko growled. He seemed more upset than normal. Is he hiding something?

"But who killed her then?" Teruteru asked "anyone could have been at the beach house!"

"To discern that our best move is to look back at the motive" byakuya muttered.

"You mean the arcade game?" Akane tilted her head.

"There was a motive hidden in the game" chaiki explained "a motive that involved five people in this very room"

"That's right. Mikan, hiyoko, ibuki, fuyuhiko..and me" mahiru muttered.

"So it was a memory?" Peko asked urgently.

"Yes" I nodded "It was a memory of a murder taking place in hopes peak"

"What!"

"The murder was a young girl with the last name kuzuryu. Does that sound fermillier fuyuhiko?" I pointed to him dramatically.

"The fuck are you saying bastard" he growled.

"You have a little sister fuyuhiko you said as much" I said firmly "she was killed by girl E for bullying mahiru and the victim's big brother killed her with a bat out of revenge. Now how was hiyoko killed with?"

"A bat" akane glared at him.

"That's not enough to pin him as the killer" peko said sharply.

"Yeah" fuyuhiko quickly gained his composer"That mahiru bitch was also involved in Natsumi's murder. So maybe she did it!"

"I would never hurt hiyoko" mahiru yelled.

"Oh don't give me that bullshit!" Fuyuhiko growled "if that's all you got then you're in trouble"

"It's not" I stepped in "I was with her all day and so was teruteru. What about you fuyuhiko? Where you with anyone?"

"N-no" he said reluctantly.

"I knew it!" Mahiru slammed her palms down angrily "you killed her out of some pety vendetta against me didn't you-"

"He didn't" pekos voice was calm and levelled "I did"