High Stress

Kazuichis pov

I clutched my stomach as hunger pains stabbed at the inside of my stomach like a sharp blade. It's like I'm dying inside and they're still making me do that stupid monokuma tai-chi.

"Take a soothing breath in and out"

I collapsed onto my knees. This is too much. I don't want to die. I don't want to die!

"Kazuichi tai-chis over. You need to get up" mahiru held out her hand. Her tone was a bit harsh but it's probably the hunger talking.

I gratefully took it as I stumbled to my feet "this really sucks!" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration "we need a way out and now!"

"We've checked over a dozen times and ended up with nothing" chaiki hugged herself sadly.

"Yes our situation is rather dire" gundam chuckled darkly.

"The only way out is to kill someone. Are you willing to do that?" Fuyuhiko smirked.

Before I could say anything mahiru stepped in "we would never hurt anyone, not a chance. I would rather starve to death with everyone else"

"Why would you say that?" I couldn't hide the betrayal in my voice "after all we've been through you'd rather us die so pointlessly"

"If that's our only choice then yes" she said determedly.

"You're unbelievable" I shook my head in disbelief "You put your own views above the lives of our friends. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the traitor!"

"Kazuichi that's enough!" Nekumaru stepped in "calm down before you say something you'll regret"

"Oh I think he said plenty!" Mahiru stormed off in tears.

"Well fine then go. Just go!" I yelled after her before storming off in the other direction. Once I was alone I slid down the wall and burst into tears. Why does life have to be so unfair!