Just Me And Gundam

Kazuichis pov

I paced back and forth anxiously. I should be doing something. The only reason I stayed behind is because my skillset was useful to the group but so far I can't think of anything that could help us! God why am I so useless!

"Sharp tooth one if you continue pacing like that you'll bury your feet in the earth's crust like a lowly worm" I didn't even need to look. No one else talks like him.

"No one asked you lord of dorkness" I glared at him. I hate that guy. I don't know why I just do!

"Your random bursts of aggression never fail to entertain me" he chuckled as he sat on the motel step "if something is bothering you you should talk about it. The lord of darkness may be willing to give you some advice"

I sighed. I guess it couldn't hurt "I'm just feeling stressed cause I can't think of any way to help the others and I'm wondering why anyone would put their trust in someone as useless as me!"

"Sharp tooth one you're not useless" gundam voice was a lot kinder than normal "you're one of the smartest people I know and you always see the best in the worst of people. Don't think I haven't seen how hard you've been trying to help the small one. Now please try and calm down"

It was then that I realised I was crying "sorry" I muttered as I wiped my tears away. He reached out and awkwardly patted my back "thanks gundam" I smiled greatfully "you're not such a bad guy. I don't know why I was such a jerk to you"

"It's funny what a misunderstanding does to mortals" he chuckled.

"Communication. That's it!" I jumped up and hugged gundam "thanks gundam. I know how to help everyone now" I ran back inside, leaving a very confused gundam behind.