15

It's been a week since Connor graduated. Today was the last day of school and barley anyone was going. The only reason I was going was to turn in my projects that I had completed. Today was also report card day.

 I knew I was getting good grades because I did nothing but study and bust my ass with school work. I started lagging towards the end of the year when work got easier.

I got to school just before the first period bell rung.

I brought a notebook and a pen because we weren't going to be doing much anyways. I was about 7 minutes late to History class but my teacher didn't even care because we were watching the Titanic all class period.

"Why you late babe" Jackson said as I sat in the seat across from him. I would have sat next to him but another girl was sitting there.

"Woke up late. Why Is she there" I asked pointing to the girl next to him.

"She sat down while I was taking a nap" he replied.

 "I'm sure you were out talking to another guy" he said after that.

"Why are you so insecure? You know I love you." I replied glaring at him

"Sure you do" he said back. What was up with him. He was being so immature and rude to me right now.

"Jackson are you fucking serious right now?" I asked loudly

"Shhh I'm watching the movie" he replied.

"Just face It. He doesn't want to date you anymore, you were acting like a bitch before and now he's over you" the random girl next to him said.

"Who the fuck do you even think you are" I replied then walked out of the room.

I was getting highly pissed off that this little girl was saying that shit to me.

The fact that Jackson didn't say anything about it made me even more mad. I finally got to my house and saw my mom's car sitting out front. I wasn't going to get yelled at because it was a half day and we would be getting out soon anyways.

"Hey honey what are you doing here" my mom asked while watching tv.

"Jackson is being a jerk and I don't know what to do" I replied crying into her shoulder.

"Oh baby, isn't your guy's 8 months coming up soon" she asked.

"Yeah next week but I'm not sure we'll make it that far" I said crying even more than I already was.

I went up to my mom and got on sweatpants and a tank top. I decided to watch Netflix until my mom called m downstairs. I walked downstairs to see Jackson siting on the couch with roses and chocolates.

"Savannah I'm so so sorry, I have to tell you something." He said starting to get teared up.

"What is it Jay" I replied stepping closer.

"I I cheated on you with that freshmen that you kept worrying about. I didn't mean too. I'm just so sorry and I'll do anything to keep you baby" he said stepping even close than I already was.

"You did what? What do you mean you didn't mean too.

You had to have done something. I fucking trusted you Jackson and you go and fuck me over. I knew something was up when you were acting funny this morning.

"Did that girl next to you know" I said not even caring that my mom was standing right there.

"That girl next to me is Katie's sister. She just moved to our class which is stupid because it was the last day. I'm really sorry baby please understand I was drunk." He said