9

The whole class period he was flirting with the freshmen. He kept smiling and laughing looking my way. He knew exactly what he was doing and it was working. I was really jealous of what he was doing but I understood why.

*Later in the day*

"Are you playing basketball with Jackson later" I asked Connor as we walked to lunch together.

"Yeah. Am I taking you home or to Jackson's with me" he asked walking to our lunch table with me.

As weird as it sounds Connor and I do eat lunch together with our friends. Sometimes he eats with his friend Dillion in detention.

"I'll go with you" I said thinking a little bit before I said it. I need to hang out one on one with Regan for a while. Melody, she's cool and all but I can't bash her brother in front of her. I didn't even want to bash him anymore. I just wanted to chill with my friends and maybe talk to Jackson.

"Ana might come over for a while to give me back my iPhone dock" he said picking out the food he wanted. I didn't really know her so I didn't hate her but I also didn't like her because back a few months ago Jackson and Connor almost stopped being friends because she started rumors.

"Oh" I said just following him back to our table.

"Coming over to chill later" Regan said sitting down next to me. "Yeah of course but I gotta go home and get my charger first" I said smiling at her.

Jackson came walking into the cafeteria with the freshmen from earlier. They were laughing with each other and he was carrying her books. Well...that hurt.

"Did you see Jackson walk in with that freshmen" Connor said laughing. "Yup" I said taking a bite out of my pizza. I didn't want to eat this disgusting food that looked like it came out of the trash can but I'd rather eat this then be in that conversation.

"You know he broke up with Taylor" Regan said talking to Connor. "He did" I asked popping into the conversation like I wasn't just thinking about something else.

"Yeah" Connor said taking a drink from his soda. "When" I asked kind of upset no one told me about it sooner. "Yesterday, last night actually at the party" he replied.

I knew Jackson was there but I didn't even know Taylor was there. I wonder why they broke up but then again I didn't care because I still hurt him. I really hope they didn't break up because of me. I'd feel worse then I already do, I mean Taylor isn't a bad person besides cheating on him a hundred times. That's besides the point.

"He's been hanging around that girl since first period" Regan said getting up to throw away her trash.

"Yo what's up Connor" Jackson said coming over and sitting next to him.

"Who's the girl" Regan asked right away not even letting him get comfortable yet.

"She's new" he said with a straight face. "Apparently a few of us have new people in our lives" he said looking directly towards me.