12

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining in on me. Oh My God its 10:47 am and I forgot to set my alarm. I checked my phone to see messages from Regan, Jackson, my mom and my friend Abby. 

iMessaage from Regan

WAKE YOUR ASS UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE

If you aren't at school by 3rd period I'm coming to your house

You better be up by 11:15 cause I'll be at your house

iMessage from Jackson

Good morning beautiful

I'll be over after school to chill with Connor

iMessage from Momma:

I noticed you didn't leave with Connor for school this morning so I went to starbucks and got you an iced coffee. It's in the fridge downstairs. Love you xo mom

iMessage from Abby:

I moved back to Riverside, hope we can start over and be friends again :)

I replied to all my messages and scrolled through twitter to see some tweets from Abby. I missed her so much to be honest. See what happened was before she moved out of state her and I got into a fight. The fight was because she told me Kevin had cheated on me but he wasn't with another girl like that. It was his cousin but Abby didn't know that. I tried to explain it to her but she kept telling me I was denying that my boyfriend was a cheater.

The fight went on for a few days and then she told me she was moving. Inside I was upset but on the outside I pretended like I didn't care. I never got to say goodbye to her and I feel awful about it. I really hope we can make things right when I see her again.

I was scrolling down Instagram and I saw a picture Katie posted 17 minutes ago. It was of her and Jackson, he was looking down at a paper and she was making a duck face.  The caption read: Study session with Jay.

God I hate her so much. At least he didn't like it or comment or I would have to get all crazy. What am I talking about, we don't date. I decided to go downstairs and get the Starbucks coffee my mom bought for me.

It was almost time for Regan to come over so after I drank my coffee I got some new clothes on and decided not to do my makeup right now since I wasn't going anywhere.

"So tell me about the dream you were texting me about earlier" she said excitedly

I had this really weird dream that almost seemed real and I just had to tell Regan about it.