25

Today was the day my family, Jackson's family, and some long lost friends were coming over for the meal I was preparing. I've been up since 7:30 making the food and making sure everything was running smoothly.

Jackson was still sleeping sine he was up all night taking care of Brooklynn. She got sick in the middle of the night because she ate too much candy when she was over at Sterling's house.

"Babe are you down here" I heard Jackson say while walking through the hallway.

"Have been since 8:00" I said letting out a light chuckle.

"Mmmm what smells so good baby" he asked as he hugged me from behind.

"Thanksgiving dinner and you shouldn't hug me while I have this hot pan in my hands" I said while turning around to face him.

"Kiss me" he said looking down into my eyes. Times like this I wish he wasn't so much taller than me.

"What's the magic word" I asked teasing him.

"Umm Now" he said being sarcastic.

"Nice try but no" I said putting the turkey into the oven.

I was already extremely tired and I haven't even finished cooking yet. I had to get back to work in 2 days and as fun as that sounded I wanted to quit and get a better job. I knew Jackson had a lot of pressure on him from working so hard so I figured why not get a babysitter and work full time.

"Babe your sister is here" Jackson called out from in the living room.

"Hey McKayla why are you here so early" I asked McKayla even though I was really happy to see her.

"I just thought you could use some help and go rest with your baby daddy" she said pushing me out of the kitchen.

It was now hours later and people were starting to arrive. My dad was even here and I didn't even know he was home from his business trip.

"The food is delicious Sav" my mom and Regan told me.

"Thanks but McKayla helped me too" I said pulling Kayla over to us.

"OKAY EVERYONE QUIET DOWN WE HAVE SOME NEWS" I heard Jackson shout over all the loud noises and bickering. This is one of the reasons I didn't like when both of our families got together. They were always so loud and ended up breaking things. I still loved both mine and his family very much but holy damn they could be annoying.

"Okay guys, so Savannah and I have been waiting to tell you all this for a few weeks now." Jackson said taking my hand to hold.

"What's the news come out with it" Connor said jokingly..

"All of the girls here are invited to my baby shower" I said excitedly. I knew t=it would take a minute or so for them to think about it so I just waiting and then saw Jackson looking down at me. I love him so much.

"What that means" "YOU'RE PREGNANT" Regan shouted loud enough that the whole word could hear her.

"Yeah I am" I said giggling.

"To be honest I just thought you gained some weight" Connor said.

"Connor really dumbass" McKayla said hitting him on the head.

"I'm only a few months along and it was planned one hundred percent" I said hugging Jackson tightly.

"Yeah I'm having a new broder" Brooklynn said putting her hand on her hips.

"You know the sex of it already" my mom asked.

"No she just wants a brother to look after" I responded.