39

a shorter chapter but the next chapter will be much longer to replace the shortness of this chapter :)

xoxo

"How was school sweetheart" I saw Brooklynn walking in the door.

"Horrible" she glared at me and I realized she had her phone all day at school.

"Oh I need your phone" I asked and held my hand out.

"Whatever" she handed over the phone, grabbed an apple and headed upstairs.

I didn't want to be the mean mother that my children hated but I also didn't want to let thee get away with everything.

I knew in a few days when she realized how I was right that she would stop being pissed off at me. In the meantime I had to go next door and see how Sterling and Chasity were doing.

Chasity texted me earlier asking if I could come over because she missed her bus but I had to go to work. I happened to get out of work early so I can go over now.

**Next door**

"When are your grandparents moving in" Chasity and I were talking about when we were going to make her a doctor's appointment to get her bruises check out.

"I think this weekend and until then I have to watch Sterling" I was making her lunch since she never learned how to cook and her parents obviously aren't here anymore.

"If you guys need anything you know you don't have to hesitate to call right" I wanted to make sure they had everything they needed for the next three days.

"Yeah, I still have Jackson on speed dial and you're in my favorites list" she smiled and started to help me cook.

"So can you teach me how to cook" she asked and I was honored to teach her since Brooklynn wasn't talking to me right now.

"Of course, but don't you want your grandma to teach you secret recipes and all" I asked since I know a lot of special recipes that my grandma taught me.

"She still can but you can teach me the basics" she insisted and I agreed.

"We can start tomorrow when I get home from work" I smiled and let the food continue to cook on the stove.

**Back at the house**

"How was your day babe" Jackson asked as I walked into the house.

"I'm going to teach Chasity how to cook" I proudly said and Jackson clapped.

"Why are you clapping" and then he laughed.

"Jay why are you laughing" I whined.

"Because Chasity actually believes you can cook" he laughed.

"Who cooks for you every day" I asked.

"Okay you got me there but it's no-where as good as your mom's cooking" he defended his side.

"That reminds me I need to check up on her tomorrow" I needed him to remind me because I knew for a fact I would forget within the next ten minutes.

"What's wrong with her" Jackson asked concerned. He always cared about my mom even when we weren't dating. He was always over my house with Connor doing some stupid shit.

Now that we're married everything has changed. He doesn't hang out with Connor much anymore, I barley hang out with Regan but we still text and call each other every day. I still talk to Lucas but not as much since we got married.

Jackson has been so much better with being a social butterfly and going out with me to the store. Females always look at him and make bat eyes at him but he kisses me and grabs my ass and they look away.

I know how much of a player he was when we were in high school and I really hope that Cameron and Christian don't turn out like that. I don't want my children to be pussy's but I also don't want them getting a girl pregnant at the age of thirteen.

I knew Jackson felt the same way and even Jackson's grown up since cheating on me which we don't bring up anymore because it makes him depressed that he treated me like that.

"She's been having asthma attacks" I frowned and he kissed me gently.

"I hope she's alright baby girl" Holy shit he hasn't called me baby girl since he apologized for cheating on me. Wait..

"Who is she" I asked and he looked confused.

"What do you mean" he kissed me again but I backed away.

"You only called me baby girl one time and that's when you apologized for cheating on me" I explained and he stepped towards me.

"I saw Katie today when I left" he looked at me and saw my facial expression.

"What did you do" I asked without blinking an eye.

"She tried to kiss me again but I walked away and told her no" he explained himself and I felt relieved.

"So you called me baby girl for why" I was confused because he didn't cheat.

"You're my wife I can call you whatever I want" I smiled at that and I kissed him.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he kissed back and I giggled.

We ended up having a make-out session and then the twins busted in the door.

"We are home" they yelled and then started play fighting.

"Guy guys, stop and go do your homework" Jackson and I laughed.

"We don't have any mommy" they whined for food and I made them some mac n cheese so they didn't complain again until dinner time.

"I'm going to shower I love you guys" Jackson left and I was alone with the little monsters who were throwing mc n cheese at each other.

Throughout the night I couldn't stop thinking about what Jackson said. I really didn't want to consider that Jackson was cheating again because Katie hated me and I didn't find an interest in her.

She kept coming back thinking that we either broke up, were fighting or maybe even got a divorce. She wasn't going to get anywhere with him so I don't know why she kept on trying.

I had faith in Jackson and I did not have faith in Katie at all so this was going to be fun. According to Jackson, Katie lives across the street from where he works so I'm going to have to kill a bitch.