28

YOU ARE WELCOME FOR THE SECOND UPDATE :)  THE PICTURE ABOVE IS WHAT STERLING LOOKS LIKE...

For the next few days Mckayla had stayed at our house ever since we told her about the twins. We were in shock and honestly weren't expecting any news like that. Kayla was the only one who knew so far. I didn't want to tell my mom yet because I knew she would tell my dad and he would get mad because we don't have money and all of that.

Jackson and I were doing so much better with money and that's how we could afford this house. I barley ever see my daughter anymore because she's always over at Sterling's house hanging out with him.

They've been best friends since they've moved in. Ms. Faith knows about how Chasity used to have a crush on Jackson so every time we go over for dinner, she stares at Jackson and makes him answer a bunch of questions about his past.

He hates how everyone always brings up how he used to be a fuck boy because he remembers how wrong he did me. I remember one day way before I realized that I liked him, we were all in school, him and I got into an argument.

***FLASHBACK***

"What's up Savannah Lynn" Jackson came running up behind me.

"One don't call me by my middle name and two how was your date with what's her face" I asked walking down the history hallway towards Regan's locker.

"Her name is Hailey and it wasn't really a date" he said smirking while trying to trip me.

"If it wasn't a date then what did you do" I quickly know the answer after I asked that and covered my ears.

"Wellllll Savannah, I fucked her. Plain and simple" he said holding my books as I took them out of my locker.

"You are such a fucking man whore Jay. I mean seriously, she's the sweetest girl in school" I said quietly shouting at him.

"Awh chill Sav, you're next" he said winking and walking towards Connor.

"Connor tell your friend to stop being a perv" I said walking over to my brother.

"Regan tell your brother to stop being a perv" Connor said to Regan.

"You guys are making a big deal out of nothing" Jackson said opening our first period door for all of us.

"YOU FUCKED HER THEN LEFT HER" I screamed walking into the room not meaning to scream.

"Woah bro, you did that. That's low" Connor said as we all walked to our seats. Soon enough the girl that Jackson fucked last night was walking into the room starring at us. I'm not sure whether it's because we are all a group or because she knows that he isn't ever calling her again.

"Chill, she's in here" Jackson said pointing over to Hailey.

"Wait that Hailey. Hailey Bothe. Dude she's like the hottest girl in this school" Connor said patting Jackson on the back.

"Don't you think I know this" Jackson said laughing while they did a bro handshake.

"I can't believe how whorish you're being Jackson" Regan said looking at them in disgust.

*** END of FLASHBACK***

After remembering that day, I just couldn't stop thinking about all the girls he had messed up. I knew he's changed now but I felt so bad for the girls who actually liked him but he just wanted them for sex.

After a few more drinks we decided to go home and see what McKayla and Brooklynn were up too. I also wanted to go through baby names with Jackson since now we need to think of two names.