35

Soo Justin Bieber's new song 'What do you mean' came out and I cant decide whether the music video makes me want to cry or punch a wall but it's so good....

Hey what's wrong baby" I asked as I saw Brooklynn storming downstairs and out the back door.

"I got this" Sterling said following her out the door.

"Is it just me or do our children act older than they are" I asked Jackson giving him a confused look.

"As long as she doesn't have a boyfriend, I don't care" he said rubbing his head.

"Should I call her" I asked because I didn't know if she wanted to talk or if she had her phone with her.

**Sterling's pov**

I felt horrible that everyone thought Brooklynn and I were dating. We are just friends and have been for about five years. I was only protective over her because I know how people can be. My parents aren't the best.

They abuse me any chance they get, the only one that knows about it is Brooklynn because she was over there once a few years ago when it originally started. That's why I come over her house so they don't have the chance to do anything to her.

Chasity has been grounded for a long, long time since they found out about her dating Zane. He wasn't the best to me but he makes her happy and treated her like a princess so I don't see the problem. Chasity also has been abused twice by our parents but her experience was more of choking and punching which is why she hasn't come over Brooklynn's house in a while.

I slowly followed behind Brooke making sure no one bothered her and to make sure she was alright. I saw she was headed towards the basketball courts so I ran back to my house and ran through the backyard to get my basketball.

I ran back to the courts as fast as I could and I was only gone for maybe ten minutes at the most and I arrived at the courts noticing a boy playing basketball with Brooke. He looked around her age, flippy blonde hair and had mad basketball skills

"Hey Brooke" I waved letting her know I was there. "Are you okay" I asked as she continued to play with the boy.

"Yeah I'm fine now" she shot the ball into the hoop and made it. "Sterling this is my new friend Jerimiah Markel" "Jer this is my best friend Lenny" she introduced us and we did a bro shake.

"How old are you" I asked him "I'm eleven" he said throwing me the basketball.

**End of pov**

"Zoe do you want anything else to eat" I asked Zoey as she was eating everything in our house like her parents don't feed her.

"I'm good thank you for asking though" she continued to watch Zoey 101.

"Brayden do you want anything" I asked as he was in a pissy mood.

"No" he mumbled.

"Okay well Regan will be here soon to pick you up" I said cleaning the kitchen and trying not to strangle a kid.

I really hoped Sterling knew what he was doing because I don't like my princess upset and there is no way I'm having another kid to try and have another girl.

Sterling usually made everything alright between them and made her feel better, that's why they were best friends.

"You ready Bray" Regan asked as she finished talking to me and Jackson.

"Sure" he said in a pissed off way.

"What did you do to him" Regan leaned over and whispered to me. I just laughed and walked them out the door.