22

"Jay, Jay, JAY" I whispered a little louder each time.

"What baby" he replied back in his sexy sleepy voice while rolling over closer to me.

"What if people don't agree to us having another baby" I said scared that my mom, Regan and my sister wouldn't support us.

"Are they the ones feeding the baby, clothing the baby, giving shelter to the baby?" he asked me while taking my hand. "No they aren't" he finished his sentence.

"I just don't want people to think we're too young" I said playing with his fingers that were intertwined with mine.

"Savannah, we may have been a little young with Brooklynn but look how she turned out. She's beautiful, smart and goofy like her mommy" Jackson said reassuring me.

"She's 4 now, if anything with those four years we've learned how to take care of a second baby even better" he said again.

"It's time to wake Brooklynn up, should we talk to her about it now?" I asked since we had some time to get ready before breakfast.

"Moooooooomyyyyy just tell me" Brooklynn said starting to get bored with sitting still on our bed.

"Mommy and daddy want to know if you want to have a little brother or sister" I said while looking her in the eyes.

"I WANT A BRODER" Brooklynn shouted while her eyes opened wider.

"So can we make you a baby brother" Jackson asked again

"How do you make a broder" Brooklynn asked cocking her head to the side. I just sat there looking at Jackson while he was in tears from laughing so hard.

*Later at Breakfast*

"So Regan, how are you and Joey doing?" I asked while her and I went to the bathroom.

"I think we're good but he's always on his phone for work" She said putting quotes around work.

"Jackson and I were thinking about having another baby" I sad casually because I didn't know the right time to tell her.

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S GREAT" She shouted as we exited the bathroom.

"You really think so" I asked as we sat down at the table.

"What took you ladies so long" Joey said while he was looking at the menu.

"Well Sav here was just telling me how her and my brother were going to have another baby" Regan said

"Wait you both actually had Brooklynn together? Like as a couple together?" Joey asked while eyeing the both of us.

"Umm yeah, I lost my virginity to him" I said confused as to why he thought Brooklynn wasn't Jackson's baby.

Joey was putting off a weird vibe. He kept checking his phone under the table because what the hell else was he looking and smiling at? His penis. I think not. He just didn't seem like he enjoyed being around us. If he hurts Regan I might end up in jail.

*Later at the pool*

"Left, right, left, right" I heard Jackson say as he taught Brooklynn how to swim.

"Mommy do I need floaties" Brooklynn said as she walked up the little steps of the giant pool.

"Yes baby, unless you wanna go under the water" I said looking up from the magazine I was readying.

I really did love watching Brooklynn and Jackson playing with each other. Brooklynn was always so happy around Jackson. I love Jackson so much and words can't explain it, I just can't wait for our wedding.

"Can I get my broder tomorrow" Brookylnn asked as we were walking back to the hotel.

"Babies don't work that way sweet heart" I said

"Then when can I get one" She asked eating the icecream we had just got her as we came inside of the hotel.

"Maybe mommy and I can work something out tonight" Jackson said while smirking at me.

"Night night mommy" Brooklynn said while running into her room at the hotel.

"What about daddy?" Jackson asked

"No daddy tucking me in" Brooklynn said taking his hand and dragging him into her room.

"I've been thinking about places we should move" I said as Jackson walked back into the room we were staying in.

"There's a few places around your mom's house but there's a 10 minute ride to her house" Jackson said handing me his phone. He had bookmarked places around my mom's house that were cheap but huge for us to have a family in.

"What's our budget" I asked him since he made the most income out of the both of us.

"Pick a house out, pick out the furniture and I'll get the money" he said

"But what if we don't have enough for it all" I asked

"Babe trust me, I got this" he said taking his phone back.

I now had to find a house with at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, maybe a pool and a patio. I didn't want Jackson to spend all his hard worked money on getting a gigantic house so I figured I'd ask my mom for a little help.

iMessage to Mom:

Hey mom, Jackson and I want a house near yours that's big but not too much money

iMessage from mom:

Have fun on your trip and I'll give you money when you come home

I knew my mom was always there for me and I could depend on her for anything. Growing up she always made sure I had what I needed even if we didn't have the money for it.

*3 days later*

Today was the day to pack everything up and leave Hawaii. We all had a wonderful time going on the water slides, going to the aquarium, learning about the history of the Island.

"JACKSON JACKSON THERES AN EMERGENCY" I shouted as he was packing his clothes into his suit case.

HERE'S A SHORT CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I"M PROBABLY GOING TO START DOING SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT UPDATING EVERYDAY SINCE I NOW HAVE THE TIME TO WRTIE A REVISE THE CHAPTERS EVERYDAY. IT WOULD HELP ALOT IF YOU GUYS COMMENTED WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD UPDATE EVERYDAY WITH SHORT CHAPTERS OR ONCE/TWICE A WEEK WITH LONG CHAPTERS.