Mary

*Soteria POV (Aria's real mom)*
"She's here Vishnu! She's here!" It was the afternoon and the best news has befell us today. Aria's back. My baby girl is back and she has brought the mate that the moon goddess has chosen for her. I am looking at her in my viewing room where I can all parts of our world. It use to be my favorite place to be but soon it turned into a place I regretted going. However, something told me that I needed to be here today and now I see why.
Vishnu came rushing in, happy to see his baby girl. Tears shown in his eyes as soon as she saw her. "She's all grown up."
************************************************
*Aria POV*
"Unlike your gang members, you have light inside of you. Not darkness."

The boy looked shocked, as if he didn't expect us to be able to tell the difference between him and the rest. "I-I wasn't an official part of their gang. They killed my family and spared me because they wanted to use me as their lackey. I wanted to say no and just except dying but- I was too scared." He shook slightly and I could feel that he was telling the truth. "I stuck around them, I did what they told me to do because I was scared, but thanks to you I don't have to worry about them anymore. Thank you, but seriously who are you guys?"

"Uh sorry we can't tell you that right now but do you think you can help us." I trust him but not enough to tell him everything yet. "We need to get some warmer clothes. I can't stand wearing this the whole time we're here." Any longer and we would both start shivering.
"I would love to. This is me saying thanks for helping me out of that situation." Thank God we found someone like him here.

*a few hours later, we make it into town*
While we walk into town we learn a little bit about Keanu. We figured out that was his name. It's a little weird but I kinda like it. Somewhere along the line, I got distracted by everything that was happening. A few men pulled a girl into a alley way, two kids chased another until he slipped down and hurt his arm (it may have been broken), a women got slapped by what looked like her husband,. All of this happened in broad daylight and no one cared. No one stop to say anything or to offer the slightest bit of help. It reminded me of how I felt in my old pack house and I hated it. I wanted to interfere but all of this was normal for them.

"You ok Ari?" Kaden said while wrapping his arm around me. "I'm fine everything is just happening all at once and it's a little overwhelming." I said truthfully. "Don't worry love, it'll be over soon." he planted a small kiss on my cheek.

"Awwwwwwww. I'd hate to interrupt you guys but we're here." keanu said with a chuckle.

"One of my friends parents own this shop. His mom makes the perfect winter clothes." We walk in and the store looked really nice. It gave Christmas everywhere even though Christmas is in 2 months.

"Maryyyyyy! I'm here and I brought guest!" Keanu
Screamed.
Darcy came rushing out. "Keanu I told you about bringing people we don't know here!" she looked scared, as if we would hurt her at any moment so I said something to reassure you.

"We don't mean any harm. We just really need some winter clothes. We weren't exactly expecting this weather." I smiled warmly at her, trying to get her to open up to us.

"They are good people Mary. They saved my life and got me away from the gang. I promised them I would repay them by giving them some warm clothes. So please... give them something to wear. They deserve it. I can pay for it if I need to." I think Keanu managed to convince her because her hardened face turned soft. "What do you mean they got you away from the gang? You haven't been able to get rid of them for months how did they do it?"

"They are shifters. They shifted into there wolves and took down the whole gang. It was so cool. You should have seen." shifters? I guess that's what they call werewolves here.

"Really?! Thank you so much! My Keanu has been trying to get away from the for months." she said with gratitude. "Follow me, I have a lot of options for you guys."
It didn't take us long to pick out an outfit. It was perfect because we both ended up matching.

 It was perfect because we both ended up matching

**************
(Back to Aria's parents).
"Ah they have found Keanu.  One of the good ones." Vishnu said. "They are already on the right path. I am confident that they can help us.*