Part i don't even know

Poke

Poke

Poke

I woke up to small pokes on my cheeks. And no, not the upstairs cheeks.

"Kaden. Why are you poking my butt?" I said calmly.

"I wanted you to wake up. And I also wanted to touch your butt so... here we are." He said while still poking my butt.

"I don't have the energy to argue so continue."

"I would love to do that but me, you, and Darci have a 5 hour drive back to the pack house so up up." He patted my butt two times.

"Ouu jiggly."

"Shut it!"

"Okey"
*************************

We're finally back at the pack house and everything seems to be in order, all there is to do now is put up the barrier and also figure out how I'm going to tell Kaden's beta that we're traveling to a ancient world to meet my real parents while also trying to not lash out on my so called parents WHILEEE also trying to keep this from the rest of the pack. Easy. Right?

Fuck

Ok let's focus on one thing at a time. "So Darcy, how long do you think it will take to put the barrier up." I want to speak with her about our situation. I need to know how we're supposed to get to my parents and save my former world.

"It should be at its full power in about 1 hour. For now we need to talk." She said with a serious expression.
"Great, i was hoping to-" suddenly she cut me off and I took one good look at her face. She was in tears.

"T-tell me how badly they treated you." She said looking in the direction of my parents.

I was hesitant at first because I didn't know what type of reaction I would get but the more I looked at her the more I felt the need to tell her.

"For the first years of my life everything was good. They gave me everything I needed and most of what I wanted. But when they started to want another baby everything went bitter. Mother couldn't conceive and the day they started to accept that was the day they took their frustrations out on me. I remember it had gotten so bad that mother tried to starve me for a few days but I had snuck food from time to time. Other than that I generally just felt alone since dad is currently the beta and mom the beta female, no one dared to question how they treated me." I came out of my dazed state to see Darcy in a full blown rage.

"I should have taken you with me. I could have found a way for us to survive. How could they have been so cruel? How could your pack just sit back and do nothing?" With every word she got angrier, I thought she would blow into flames. Next thing I knew she was making her way towards my parents.

I knew I had to calm her down. But how? Not only is she angry at my pack mates and parents she also holds herself accountable for leaving me. I feel like nothing I say will get through to her at this point.

"Darcy, please listen to me. Nothing you do or say can take back the past or restore it. What's done is done. You are not to blame for their actions and I think deep down you know that".

"How could you show so much mercy to the people who have be-wronged you. I guess you are just like your mom." She said with a small smile and blush.

"Let's just go inside with the pack. They are flooding my mind link." I said.

"Kaden we need to tell them, we can't just keep this from them and go to a new world. I'm sure they'll understand; we have a very loving pack."

"I guess your right. But how do we break the news that we could be the new god and goddess of protection and deliverance." That might have to wait.

"Kaleb I'm pretty sure no matter what we tell them they'll stick by our side and for those who don't, we always have each other."

"Your right we will call them for a meeting after training." He said with a breath of relief.

A few very sweaty hours later me and Kaleb are now standing in front of a room with about 45(including Camden's)pack mates ready to tell them about our situation.