By Popsicle stand

*in her room*

'Let's blow this popsicle stand!' My wolf yelped while I pack to leave this hell whole. 'Sam, that was so cliche.' I said trying to hold back my laughter. 'Don't talk about cliche when you watch Netflix rom coms Aria!' She retorted. 'Fine you win.'

'Do you think he'll come looking for us?' Sam said referring to our ex-mate. 'Sammy I don't think so. He's made his decision. Besides I have a feeling wherever we end up is going to be a fresh start for us.' She nodded and went to the back of my mind.
*********************
I ran as far from my pack boarder as I could. I am officially rouge.

For a few days I ate off of bunnies and sometimes when I strolled into town I got a few snacks. Today was different. I washed in a river I found after day two of my journey.

Today seamed off.

After a few hours of me walking I hear a loud growl. I sniffed the air to make sure it wasn't a rogue. Thankfully it wasn't but they were very powerful. Unbearably powerful.

A guy popped out from behind a tree. Tall, at least 6'5, emerald green eyes, extremely black hair, and he's well built. "When your done checking me out you can tell me what your doing on my territory." He said while focusing on putting his shirt on. When he looked up he said a four letter word that I thought I'd never hear again.

"Mate!" His Coconut and Chocolate sent hit so hard.

"B-but I thought-." I stuttered. How could I have a second chance mate. I thought I wasn't good enough for my first how could I have another?

Before I could say anything I was already engulfed into a comforting bear hug. Tingles shot through me everywhere. "The pack is going to be so happy to have a Luna!" My mate exclaimed. Wait he's an alpha expected way more. But what else could I be expecting? Alpha is the most powerful position. I guess he and I are somewhat the same. We have major power but don't know where it comes from.

"Wait did you say Luna?" "Which pack is this?" I say trying to get ahold onto who I'm talking to.

"This is the red moon pack. Where kinda small, 26 members. I'm obviously the alpha, alpha Kason to be exact. Only very... special wolves are somehow fated to become a member in our pack." He hesitated for a bit. Red moon pack! They are the ones who keep order in most of the packs! No freakin way.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it. Madam shall we take a stroll through the forest to meet my fabulous pack?" He said in a fancy British voice that mad me giggle. Yes GIGGLE! I never giggle.

I took his waiting hand and said. "Yes, yes we shall."

"While we walk tell me about yourself." Kaden said as we start walking.

"Well, I'm from the North Woods pack, I turned 18 two days ago, I was rejected, and I sorta disowned my parents since they don't give a crap about me." There was a bitterness to my voice.

"Wait, wait, wait. Did you say you were rejected?" He said with edge.

"Yup Alpha douche tried to humiliate me by rejecting me in front of the whole lunch room. Didn't turn out in his favor though so he ran to my parents spreading lies about me. They believed him and I walked to my room with a bloody nose." I said. His chest rumbled resisting the urge to growl.

"How could a pack be so cruel." He looked like he wanted to say a lot more but he held himself back.

After a few minutes of walking I had found out a lot about him. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago, His mom, dad, and sister died from a rogue attack when he was 2, and his favorite color is of course, green.
( I know there is usually a huge age gap between mates. I literally seen one where the girl is 16 and the guy was 27. I mean I don't judge but...🤢 anyways back to reading)

"I just called everyone for a pack meeting." I got a little nervous what if they don't accept me? "You'll be fine Ari. They'll love you." He said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. The spot held a tingle for a while but I soon forgot about it as people started flooding into the living room.

I heard whispers all around the room. 'Who's that?' 'Is that our new Luna?' 'She's smexy.' I could hear the smug in the last ones voice as my face hardened.

"Now that everyone is here I would like you to meet Aria. She is my mate and your new Luna!" Cheers and excitement spread throughout the crowd. "She will be treated with nothing but respect. If I find out any type of harm is done to her you will have to answer to me! Try you mr best to make her feel welcomed." Everyone muttered a 'yes alpha' and the meeting was dismissed.

"So, mate, how about we assemble a meeting in the bedroom." Kason wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear. I blushed redder than a tomato and my eyes were about to pop out of its sockets. He burst out into laughter at the sight of my face. "Ari I was just- Jo- Joking!" He said in between laughs. 

"That's not funny! I was going to die from shock and you just laughed. How unbecoming of you!" I said in a dramatic tone.

"But on a serious note. Let's watch a movie. I'm bored and I have no alpha work to do. So freaky deaky or movie that leads to freaky deaky?" He said while waving his eyebrows.

"I choose... C movie and cuddles." I said while trying to hide my blush.

"I can get down with C." He laughs again.

For the rest of the night we laughed and cuddled until we feel asleep in each other's arms. It was the best I've felt in years and here I thought I would be lonely withs out a mate for the rest of my life.