Chapter for fun

(This is my favorite chapter🤣).

"Come on Ari! It's been 3 days! I said one. 10 minutes? 5 minutes? 3 minutes?" Kaden pleaded. "Kaden no. I'm not giving up that easily. And what would you be able to do with three minutes?" All he did was smirk before he was on top of me pinning my arms down . "You'd be surprised at what I could do with 3 minutes amore." He said in a husky voice.

'Ari my strike was over the second he called the search off... so if you don't climb this man like a tree I will.' Sam said. 'We're making a point here!' I yelled. 'YOU Ari YOU are making a point.'

I pulled him closer and ran my fingers over his toned abs. I quickly flip us over and start a passionate kiss as he pulls me up and down on his bulge, which caused him to groan out in pleasure from the friction. "Goodbye horn dog but I have things to do. And none of them are you sooo..." I patted his bicep and sprinted out of the room giggling. "Aria I will- You fucking hand cuffed me?!" He was to oblivious from pleasure to even notice. I'm enjoying the moment because when he gets out of those cuffs I'm 110% dead.

I ran to the living room, where I received weird glances from my old pack mates, including Nora. That's when I heard a deep growl from upstairs. I immediately stop in my tracks. Oh shit. That was fast.

He angrily looked around the room as if looking for someone. His eyes caught mine after a few seconds and he came running towards me.

"Kason I'm sorry for calling you a horndog I meant sex deprived puppy!" I heard a few snickers as he picks me up from behind. Rumor got around about my strike after I told Rose.

"You shouldn't have done that cattiva ragazza." He said in my ear. He heads back to the stairs and I yell. "Rose avenge meeee. I want Jason Momoa at my funeral! And tell Candice I love herrrr! And don't put me in black! I refuse to look like gothic road kill." I said as he drags me against my will. Everyone burst out at my little rant and I could even hear Kason chuckle. "I also want everyone to sing 'Who let the dogs out?' For comedic relief!"

"Will do Ari!" Rose shouts back. Rose is one of the cooks for the pack house. I became close to her and Candice after the first day of me being here. They always knew what to say and how to say it. And if that didn't work the food definitely did. I keep bugging at them to open a restaurant but it always ends up become a priority at the bottom of the list. So I stopped bugging them about it.

"There is no way I can get out of this is there?"I ask as he flips me over his shoulder.

"No, sto per fotterti nell'oblio." (You look it up💦). Yup strike officiall over.

'Yasssss biatch!" Sam shouted. 'Shut up.' I said. 'Okey.'

(This was just a breather chapter for me so that's why it's so short. It was funny to think about. Hope you like it).