SUPRISE SHAWTAYYY

(Guys I know y'all are used to the person who started the rejection always regretting the decision but in this case he does not. I want things to be a little different in my story. If you haven't read my other book you probably don't see that I'm not into the angry slut shaming type books. Nora does not have a mate. She felt him die a few years after she had first shifted).

*Camden POV*
It's been 2 months since Aria left! My wolf only talks to me when I have the slightest of thoughts about her. I never expected her to leave, yeah I'm not surprised, but it was just a small heartbreak for my wolf.

I turn my attention to Nora as she shifts a little releasing a soft moan as she stretches. I lean over to kiss my mate mark. me and Nora have been best friends since the beginning of our lives. I was with her during her first shift, I was with her when she felt her mate dying, and I'm with her now. Just like I'll always will be. She cried in my arms listening to my soothing words until she feel asleep that day. That night I promised to mate with her no matter who my destined mate was.

If I were to mate with Aria I would never truly love her, only my wolf. I don't regret rejecting Aria. I regret how I did it. And now she could be dead because of me. I hat thinking about how rogues could have torn one of my pack mates apart and how it would all be my fault.

"Fire!" A pack mate yelled. How in the-

"Nora! Get up baby we have to go!" Shit! Curse her heavy sleeping. I quickly picked her up bridal style.

By the end of the fire everyone made it to safety but the pack house was burned completely down. We knew it was the hunters since they left there flag near the ashes.

There's only one place to go for now.

The red moon pack.
***************
*Aria POV*
"I know it's hard for you but they must come here. We are their closest neighbor and ally. It's only logical that they come here, refusing could start war. We can't risk that even if we do come out victorious. And not only that, we are the red moon pack. We keep order, we help out, even if the people we are helping are asshats. Turning our back on that now will ruin our morals." I was sitting on Kaden's lap while he rubs my back.

"I understand but let them know if they do come here they will have the same routine as every other pack member. Including training." I said knowing the way we train was much much more harsh. Kaden smirked and said. "Yes ma'am."

When my old pack got here they didn't step out like they owned the place like I had expected them to. They came with gratitude. What had changed?

'Maybe their house burned down. Duhhhh.' Sam spoke up. 'Yeah, forgot about that for a sec.'

"Hey Alpha Kaden, thank you for sharing your pack house for the time being. My pack and I really appreciate it." Where is the arrogant self absorbed Cason that I had always seen? Where's the angry alpha that turned my parents against me?

"No problem I'm guessing this is your Luna and beta." Kaden said as he pointed between my dad and Nora.

"Yes this is my beautiful mate, Nora. Where's your Luna?"

"She's right behind me." I tensed and bumped my head on Kason's back. I came from behind him awkwardly. I seen everyone jump back a little while Camden stared at me surprised.

("Surprise shawtayyyyy!" Sorry I had to.)
I had no greetings for them . They didn't deserved it after all they had done to me.

( this chapter is EXTREMELY short. It's only 669 words including this sentence so expect a longer chapter next.)

Fated Rejection On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara