Light bringers?

*Aria pov*
"Hey Aria thank you for agreeing to talk with us." Nora said from beside Camden. She had a robe on with her long wet hair flowing down her back. She could have at-least dressed a little. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"It was a hassle. Turns out Godzilla is hard to handle." I glared at Kaden and got a raised eyebrow in return.

We sit down in a chair opposite of Camden. "I'm waiting." I said in a semi-rude tone. I felt a nudge from Kaden and then he began.

"Aria me and Nora have been best friends and soulmates since we were born. Literally. I've helped her through some of the worst parts of her life; so has she mine." He intertwined their hands and looked to Nora for permission and continued. "I helped her when her mother got sick and she had to take care of her for hours, I helped her when she didn't have anyone else to lean on, and I helped her when her mate bond went completely dead with her original mate." He paused and pulled her impossibly close with tears in her eyes. "And I continue to help her cause I love her as my mate and Luna. She is the love of my life Aria. My perfect match. The mate bond we have built for each other beats anything the moon goddess could have given me." He looked at me. Actually looked at me.

"I also want you to understand that the bond me and Nora share is real and a truly love her with my soul. Aria I'm sorry for rejecting you the way I did but I was stuck in the moment and I caved in to peer pressure. I had no right to hurt someone who has helped my pack so much. Please forgive me for hurting you, no one who shows such kindness deserves what I did to you." He said with

I sat their stunned. No thought in mind. After a few seconds reality hit me and I managed to get out something. "I- umm. If I knew this from the beginning I would have understood, yes, I would have been heartbroken, but I understand the bond you two have. All is forgiven." I felt like a weight was lifted off of my back.

"Refreshing isn't it?" Kaden asked. "What is?" This dude confuses me more and more everyday. "Not having to worry about them. Finally understanding and forgiving them."

"Yeah your right. I just wish I knew this from the beginning. Maybe that stunt with my parents wouldn't have happened." A gloom took over as I looked at the extent of the situation. I haven't talked to them in over 4 months. "What about them? I don't think I could ever forget what they did to me." Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

Darn it.

I let the silent tears flow down my face. I couldn't stop them and I don't think I wanted to.

"Aria don't cry. Things will heal with time." Kaden said as he pulled me into his lap.

"What if time freezes and I'm the only one effected? Or how will I move on when time rewinds and things go to back how it was? Me being the problem child while my so called parents over-ride their hatred with joy from beating me. And if time ran out what would I do then? How would I be able to move on knowing they never truly loved me Kaden?" More emotion seeped from each word.

"I don't know amore. But I do know I will be there for you every step of the way. I will protect, love, and honor you. In a way that no one can compete with." He turned me around so I was looking up into his eyes. "You are mine amore." He paused and looked deep in to my eyes, his gaze slowly moving down to my lips. "Meaning that I will do everything in my power to make sure you feel safe and loved. Very loved." I believed every word he said. Kaden has always had that overprotective aura but not in the possessive alpha way. It was much more than that. With that he connected our lips into a compassionate yet demanding kiss.

"I love you more than you can understand." I heard him whisper.
***********************************
*unknown POV*

"Master do you really think it's time to release their powers. They have been dormant for so long, how will they control them?" Mishu said frantically.

"Don't worry. I know for a fact these two are meant for this. They are meant to bring light to this world they are the only ones who can take it head on." I said a with a hint of admiration. "I seen the prophesy. I know their true destiny."

"Are you sure master? We've held out for so long how could you be so sure they are the ones?" There was a hidden fury behind those blue eyes.

"How are you not?" I said.

"I- it's just that."

"Mishu, why are you so consistent about your accusations? This is our only chance to restore this world. What has gotten into you? These are the light bringers and they will build this world back to the greatness it was before. Why are you against that?" I said with finality, letting him know their was no more room for arguing.

"Sorry master, won't happen again." I scoffed. We both know that's a lie.

"Look here Mishu I don't trust you and I'm pretty sure you know that. The only reason you are here is because the dungeon released you based on good behavior. One wrong move or sentence and your going back were you came from." I said with a newfound hatred.

"Master you can't send me back their! I promise I'll behave!" I smirked. "Good. Now get out of here before I change my mind."

If only I would have caught the sinister look on young Mishu's face while he sat their on his knees begging to not be sent back to his hell.