Epilogue - One day later

Ice crunched beneath heavy paws, leaving behind deep prints in the freshly fallen ivory snow. Huge clouds of breath escaped the wolf's nostrils as he navigated the frozen landscape swiftly. Yet as his eyes caught sight of the morning sun come over the horizon, his instincts surged, and without a moment's hesitation, his pace quickened, powerful muscles rippled beneath his fur, propelling him through the snow-laden landscape. His form merely a blur as he raced against time.

As he approached the hidden den where Dezenym and his pack waited, he slowed, his movements deliberate. Dezenym, emerged, his burning eyes locked onto the approaching wolf like two falling suns. It was clear to him that rage was burning deep in his soul. A sight that was never good.

Dezenym, recognizing the urgency in this particular wolf's demeanor as the wolf circled him.

A sliver haze surrounded the dire wolf, and soon fur gave way to the fleshy pink of human skin. There reviling a cloaked man in the place of the once deathly creature. The smoky-gray of his fur became a main of silver hair cascading like a waterfall of moonlight around his broad shoulders. He stood tall before Dezenym, his piercing blue eyes were hard and held the weight of the message he bore.

"What did you see, Eclipsar?" Dezenym urged, his voice his voice a low rumble carrying a heavy weight.

"Demeter marches with an army. War is coming." Eclipsar spoke, his voice a resonant echo in the quiet of the snow-laden forest.

"Then, we ready for war" Dezenym answered, his words signaling the inevitable clash that loomed on the horizon.