Chapter Ten

Raging, violet irises fell upon an orcish army. Each soldier standing tall before their Queen, profound loyalty evident in their anticipation of her next command. The soldiers watched carefully as she paced back and forth, her heels hitting the cobblestones in an elegant symphony. Her wings twitched irritably, hands placed neatly but firmly behind her back.

The air was still, with only the raindrops creating a lullaby that discouraged the settlement of such silence.

"Someone very close to me," Queen Demeter declared, her voice loud and strong, further enforcing her command. "has taken it upon themselves to rid of a personal nuisance." She paused slightly as her violet gaze scanned the assembled warriors, "Now this wouldn't bother me, if that particular 'nuisance' wasn't me" The Queen continued on.

The Orcish soldiers exchanged glances, a sense of tension filling the air as they awaited their Queen's next words.

"Someone close to me," Queen Demeter repeated, her voice gaining an edge, "has taken it upon themselves to take my throne." The orcish soldiers shifted uncomfortably, glancing at each other with uncertainty. The queen's eyes flickered with a spark of anger as she went on reviling whom this betrayer could be.

"My trusted commander, has betrayed me. Sith, has dared to challenge me for my throne," she declared, her voice cutting through the rain.

The revelation sent a ripple of shock through the orcish ranks. Whispers of disbelief and suspicion spread like wildfire among the soldiers. They had followed Sith, their commander, with undying loyalty, and now it was the queen that accused him of such betrayal.

Queen Demeter's gaze hardened as she spoke with conviction, "Prepare the army. We march to hunt him down and put an end to this treachery."

The orcish soldiers, still shaken by the revelation of Sith's betrayal, quickly organized themselves under their queen's command. They did driven by fear. The orcish soldiers were torn between loyalty to their queen and allegiance to their former commander. They now faced a choice that would shape the course of the impending conflict. Yet still the courtyard, once silent, now echoed with the sounds of armored footsteps.

The rain intensified, turning the cobblestones slick beneath their boots as the queen prepared her forces to embark on this perilous journey, straight into the heart of the betrayal. The dark clouds above mirrored the turmoil within Demeter.

In the midst of the gathering storm, Queen Demeter's wings unfurled, casting a long, cold shadow over the assembly. With a lingering gaze at her army, she ascended into the dark, tempestuous sky. The roar of thunder reverberated through the raging heavens, only moments before a flash of lightning had illuminated the clouds.

With her forces assembled, Queen Demeter took the lead, guiding them into the night. Her determination echoed in the relentless rhythm of the rain, driven by the unwavering resolve to put a halt to the rebellion and ensure that Sith's treacherous ambitions would be crushed beneath the weight of her wrath.

Soaring through the skies, Queen Demeter observed as her army marching below. The rain-drenched landscape and the flickering torches of her orcish soldiers painted a vivid picture of her determination. With one last glance back at her kingdom, she propelled herself into the unknown.

"Soon, everything will be in my control. It is just a matter of time," she mused, her voice carried away by the wind as she embraced the tempestuous night.