Family? Nah Time To Get Loose!

:: Mariah's Point Of View::

Yet again my family was having another argument. My mom and dad and Melanie were yelling so many questions at me. Makeda just went off to the side and started flirting with this dude with an large afro. (Princeton)

Ray was just trying to calm everyone down but that wasn't working out.

"Are you having sex!?" My dad yelled

"What the hell are you wearing!?" My mom yelled

"You giving him head?!" Melanie yelled

"Stop my baby doesn't do that" Ray yelled back

I felt as if my head was going to explode. And after that family moment we just had you would think everything would be back normal. Wrong, it was complete chaos.

I could tell Ray had enough I've never seen him this pissed every since the incident with Diggy.

Next thing I know Ray is pulling me away from my demented family.

"Get in the car Mariah" Ray said sternly

I asked no questions. I hopped.right in. So many questions ran through my head. Why doesn't my family like me? Tears were an understatement. I was sobbing uncontrollably, Ray leaned over and.rubbed my hand. He whispered.encouraging words to me. But it wasn't working I felt so sad and lonely...even with my everything right next to me.

My vision became blurry. Ray must've noticed because he pulled over to the side of the road. He then got out of the car and opened the door for me.

I stumbled out of the car, with Ray's hand guiding me. He opened the door to the back seat and we.both got in.

He cuddled me close to his muscular chest. And I cried my eyes. Out he rubbed my back and told me everything was gonna be alright but I knew it wasn't gonna be.

But cuddling with Ray made me feel a little better. Suddenly I felt myself being sat up. Ray smiled warmly at me.

"I have a surprise for you" Ray said

" I'm not in the.mood for surprises Ray" I mumbled

" I'm telling you.your.gonna love this surprise." Ray.said

I looked up at him and forced a smile to my face.

"Alright" I said

"Now come on Mariah stop crying".Ray said while wiping my tears away.

" I'm trying Ray I really am its just my fami---

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. He quickly pulled back and smiled.

"Don't worry about your family its all about me and you from this.moment on " Ray said

A smile swept across my.face.

" Now that's what I like to.see" Ray said

Sorry guys I know this is short but its just a little preview wait for more. I'll update later and if you have any questions feel free to ask :) you guys can talk to me I don't bite hit up that inbox of kik @OVOXOHONEY_BOOBOO