Va Va Voom

*The reason why this chap is named Va Va Voom is because I'm jammin 2 it right now as I type lol so back to the story and thanks again for the ideas*
_____________________________________________________________________

Mariah POV

After that whole incident I went off to the bathroom just to clear my head. Every since I started going out with Ray all of this drama started happening. And I know for sure when we all go back to school on Monday its gonna be some shit, I'm really starting to second thought being with Ray.

My thoughts got disturbed by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Ray" I heard Ray say

I sighed long and hard.

"Come in" I said

"You alright" Ray asked once he stepped inside the bathroom

"Yeah I'm fine" I said while turning to look at the sink

I looked up in the mirror and stared at my reflection. I saw Ray in the mirror just looking back at me.

"At some point of your life, you will become aware that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life." I said

Ray's eyebrows raised up in confusion.

"What?" Ray asked

I moved away from the sink and over to the wall and sat down, with my head in my hands. I heard Ray's footsteps come closer. He lifted my hands from my face and sat down next to me.

"You don't think this is gonna work out" Ray asked

"I'm just so damn tired of all of this drama" I said

"Just stop" Ray said

"Stop what?" I asked

"Worrying about those stupid ass bitches" Ray said

"I'm not worrying about them its just ugh" I said

"I just can't really explain it" I said while getting up and walking over to the door.

Just as I was about to turn the knob Ray appeared behind me.

"Maybe you'll understand this" Ray whispered

"Wha--

I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence. Next thing I know Ray picked me up both of my legs were on both sides of him. He bought me over to the sink and sat me down on it. Then he starts kissing the hell out of my lips.

I kissed back and right before I knew it we were yet again in another intense make out session. I swear kissing Ray just makes all of my worries go away. And damn he know how to work that tongue.

Naomi POV

Prod and I were just chilling on the couch. I was laid out across his lap. And we were just talking about random stuff.

"What would you do if a pretty girl walked into this room" I asked

"Man I would look back at that to see if she got that cake" Prod said while licking his lips

I quickly shot up from his lap and looked at him as if he was going crazy.

"What!" I semi-yelled

"Naomi, baby just chill I was just kidding" Prod said while caressing my cheek

"If a pretty girl was to walk in this room I would look at you" Prod said while a shy smile spread across his face.

"Aww" I said

Then Prod kissed me sweetly on the lips.

Ray POV

I swear raytalesnake is getting happier and happier by the second. Woooo lemme calm down before I start something up in here. Is it hot or is it just me.

My angel and I were still in our little session.

I heard someone gasp.

"Oh sorry, my mistake"

I pulled back form the kiss and looked into Star's eyes. They were filled with tears.

*What?.....*
___________________________________________________________________

*Comment tell me what ya think*