More Drama?

Star POV

     That can't be Mariah, it can't be, there's no way she could pull that off. But I'm not gonna lie those jeans were dope-- wait what am I saying. Anyways I got another plan, this time there's no stopping me. That bitch gonna learn not to mess with me.

     I'm Star everyone knows that. I'm the queen bee, the one and only. No one, I mean no one is gonna take me down. I griped my bags tighter and walked yet again to another exit. It's about to go down.

Ray POV

     The look on Star's face was priceless. Mariah and I both laughed as we made it out of the exit.

"Wow that was too funny" I said while wiping away laugh tears

"Yup you already know" Mariah said laughing.

     We talked while we walked. I felt as if our conversations could last forever. Mariah's one thousand percent better than Star. I looked over at her and thanked god for putting a wonderful girl like her in my life. There's no way I'm fucking up this relationship. I want it to last forever. I leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

Mariah POV

     This all feels like one huge never ending dream. But I know it's reality, we were so deep in conversation that I didn't realize that we passed right my house. We both laughed and walked back. Once we were on my door step Ray leaned in for another sweet kiss. As soon as our lips were about to connect. My bipolar ass sister came out.

"Well if it isn't Mariah" Melanie said

      She used her whole body to block the door way, and of course she had that sly smile on her face. Oh my lawd I hate this bitch so much.

     Ray and I both shared a look and we both pushed past her and went upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed, then all of a sudden Ray fell on top of me. I laughed and so did he.

"Ray get off of me" I whined

"Nope not until, you call me daddy" He said smiling wide

"Nah swerve with that" I said

"Alright then, I could stay like this all night" Ray said while licking his lips.

     Oh my gosh... this boy

"Okay" I gave in

"Mmmm daddy" I said in a seductive tone as I ran my tongue across my lips

     Ray's eyes were filled with passion and lust. I just looked deep into them. And the next thing I know were in a heated, passionate make out session.

"WHAT THE HELL" I heard my dad yell

     Then after I heard yelling and things being thrown. I felt a fist connect with my head, then after that everything went blank..... All I see is darkness

~What happend to Mariah?

~Is Ray alright?

~Did you like it?

~Comment

~Fan

~Sorry it's so short...