Take A Bow

::Mariah's Point Of Veiw::

As we pulled up to my old house I looked down sadly at my lap. I sighed long and deep and looked at the house.

Ray leaned over and rubbed my thigh, It calmed me down a bit. I looked over at him and flashed him a weak smile. He looked saddened at the fact that I was sad and worried. He stroked my cheek and we both began to lean in until---*Makeda*

"Well damn enough with all of this lovey dovey shit lets go and see what this emergency is" Makeda said in a loud obnoxious tone

I rolled my eyes so hard at her that I thought they would fall out of my head. Ray just mumbled curse words under his breath and got out the car along with Makeda.

I sat there patiently waiting for Ray to open the door for me.

Then all of a sudden Makeda came banging on the window.

Bang!

"The hell, you waiting for get out the damn car" Makeda yelled

"Girl bye" Ray snapped as he moved Makeda out of the way and opened the door for his princess.

He opened the door for me and I smiled.

"Thanks Ray" I said

"Your welcome boo" Ray smiled

All of our heads whipped around as we saw my father standing there with a big smile on his face. And my mom and my sister Melanie were standing behind him.

The smile that was once on Ray's face had faded away.

"Well it took y'all long enough" Melanie said while a smirk appeared on her face

*By the way this is Melanie Mariah's sister* >>>>

*Melanie takes after her dad Mariah looks more like her mom*

"Alright now Melanie calm that down" My mom said

I held onto Ray's hand to calm him down he looked angry. I could tell because he looked the same exact way when I told him what Diggy did to me.

::Ray's Point Of View::

As soon as I saw Mariah's dad. I immediately had a flashback of what happened the last time I saw him....

*Flashback to the first day Mariah and Ray started going out*

*I can't believe this I thought to myself as I picked Mariah up off her bed in bridal style. Things just went out of control once Mariah's father just gave her one swift punch to the head and she was knocked out.*

*"When that little bitch_ wakes up make sure you tell her she ain't welcome here anymore." Mariah's dad yelled as he followed me to the door*

*I just shook my head. How could he do this to his own daughter? I was just so heated. I turned around and gave him one hard swift kick to the balls. I heard a loud cracking sound but I didn't give a fuck_ no one hurts my baby. And with that I made it out the door hearing him crying like a little bitch_ on the floor. I carried Mariah all the way to my house.*

*Flashback over*

I snapped back to reality and saw that Mariah's dad had her wrapped up in a tight hug. She was sobbing and he was stroking her back with his big hands. He kept on whispering "Its gonna be okay baby don't worry".

I looked over at Makeda and she smiled at me. I guess he knew all along that this was gonna be a family reunion. Once again there was a group hug with everyone except...*me*.

I started to walk away. But I was stopped by loud voices.

"Boy come join the family" Mariah's dad said with a wide smile on his face

A weird feeling washed over me as I looked at him. It was just something about him that turned me off (not to sound gay or anything). His eyes and that smile everything looked forced. It was like as if he had a trick up his sleve.

I just shrugged it off and joined the hug. And throught the whole thing I felt Mariah's dad eyes on me and along with Meanie.

If only I could get my baby Mariah alone. But I don't have a good feeling about this.....

__________________________________________________________________

Did y'all like it>

Just comment and tell me what you think

If you are confused just leave ur questions in the comments or kik me @ OVOXOHONEY_BOOBOO

LoVE Y'all :)