Let Me Explain

Ray POV

     I can't even think straight right now. I feel as if I'm driving blindly I pulled over to the side of the road. I noticed I was by Diggy's house. Star cheated on me with that nigga. But I don't give a fuck. And I'm hearing some rumors that him and Babydoll have a thing. Eh its whatever not my business anyway.

     I noticed Diggy's house door was open I squinted my eyes and spotted Diggy lying on the ground. Is he sleeping? Nah can't be.

      I got out of my car and walked up to his house. Once I made it I leaned over him, I checked for a pulse. Fuck it he's gonna live. I stepped over his body and made my way upstairs I heard noises and voices.

      I walked past a door that said Diggy and noticed that the door was cracked open. I seen a familiar pair of toes. They looked like Mariah's.

     I burst through the door and ran up to the bed. She was awake. Once her eyes lay upon me she showed no emotion.

Me- What are you doing here?

Mariah- Diggy kidnapped me from the park he hit me in the head with something hard and I woke up here

       I balled up my fists. Is this dude crazy? Wait till he wakes up.

Me- Are you okay?

Mariah- Yeah, I'm fine I just can't walk straight my head is hurting too bad

     I walked up to the bed and helped Mariah up she fell back down.

Me- What did he do to my baby *smiles*

Mariah- *no emotion* Ray I'm not your baby anymore remember

  I frowned.

Me- Yeah I remember

Michy POV

Naomi- This house is too big.

Me- Where could his room be?

Naomi- Right there

Me- Oh well... I knew that

Naomi- *laughs* Yeah okay

     Naomi opened the door and we were shocked at what we saw Ray had Mariah on his back and he walked towards the door.

Ray- Uh...hi

Naomi-*death glare*

Me- *death glare*

Ray- Look I'm----

Naomi- Save it, for now lets get the hell out of here I don't trust that nigga downstairs

Michy- Alright come on

Ray- Y'all need a ride

Naomi- Obviously

Michy- Alright come on then

     I glanced over at Mariah he face was snuggled into Ray's neck and she was asleep. They looked so cute together. But I don't know if I could forgive him after what he did to my bestie. We made it downstairs and out the door. We closed the door behind us and we were on our way.