New Couple=New Drama?

Mariah POV

     I pulled back and Ray looked me in my eyes and said those five words that would change my life forever.

"You wanna be my girl" Ray asked

     I can't believe this moment is actually happening. I've been waiting so long, and now this moment is finally here.

"Yes, a million times yes." I said as I pecked Ray on his lips

     He smiled wide, and said

"Come on it's getting late let's go" he said

     We held hands and made our way to the nearest exit. We began talking and we couldn't stop, it's like we were made for each other, soul mates. Ray looked over at me and smiled, I smiled wide and right before I knew it we were sharing a sweet, passionate kiss.

Star POV

     I'm still kind of sad, but to hell with it there are other finer fish in the sea. Besides I still got Diggy, he is one sexy mofo. But then again Jacob L. is looking fine too. Hmm I don't know who to chose. I can't help that all the n!ggas love me. I mean come on I'm hella sexy.

     I was walking around the mall, with multiple bags in my hand, and I decided to try something different with my hair so I got some red sewed in tracks.

      Not that cheap kind of hair, I got that *expensive* weave.

     I turned a corner from Forever 21 and headed to the exit. As I reached the exit I saw him, Diggy and Babydoll.

     Kissing, they were having a full blown make out session. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I pushed them back Star never cries. Never, ever.

     I quickly turned around and headed to the next exit. How could Diggy? He said he loved me. And Babydoll she's on my hit list. Imma take that ho3 down.

    Speaking of ho3 that reminds me Mariah I gotta set my plan in action. I made my way to a different exit. There a wide smile spread across my face.

   Ray was there with a new chick, kissing. Ha! I knew Mariah wouldn't have a chance with him.

"So you got a new hoe now." I said loud enough for him to hear.

     He pulled back from the kiss and a smile spread upon his face. What is he smiling at?

"I'm no hoe" the girl said.

     I gotta admit she was drop dead gorgeous. Dang! she was prettier than me. That's gonna be a problem.

"Actually, this is Mariah, Star." Ray said smiling wide

      Oh...hell...no...

~How was it?
~COMMENT
~like?
~Give me feedback
♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥