Mall Troubles

Next Morning....

Mariah POV

    I woke up and looked over at Ray, he slept so peacefully. I got out of bed careful not to wake him up and made it over to the bathroom. Inside of the bathroom I found a brand new toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to Ray's kitchen.

      I opened the fridge and took out some eggs and bacon I got some pans and began cooking. Aye! you already know wassup cooking for my boo.

Ray POV

    I woke up to the the smell off eggs and bacon. Dang it smelled good. Thank god its Saturday and that my mom is over at my Aunt Fefe's house for the next few months. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and I heard music.

     That song All Gold Everything by Trinidad James. I laughed as I watched Mariah dance around and sing.

Mariah-*sings* Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring, gold all in my watch, don't believe me just watchhh

Me-*laughs*

Mariah- *stops singing* Hi Ray

Me- Morning *smiles*

Mariah- Morning

Me- *smiles* I see you took over my kitchen

Mariah- *frowns* Oh no I was just uh *nervous*

      I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Me- *smiles* It's alright *kisses her neck*

Mariah-*blushes* Just cooking for my boo *smiles*

Me- *laughs* You already know

Mariah POV

    Ray unwrapped his arms from around my waist and I walked over to the stove and began putting eggs and bacon in plates. We sat down at the table and began eating and talking.

Me- So what are we gonna do today

Ray- *smiles* I'm gonna take my baby shopping

Me-*blushes* Nah, Ray you don't have to

Ray- *smiles wide and holds me hand* I insist

Me- *smiles* Aww thanks

Ten Minutes Later.......

     We were done eating and Ray washed the dishes, he went and took a shower. I used the downstairs bathroom I got dressed in the clothes that I wore the day before. Ray came downstairs with his car keys in hand.

Ray-*smiles* Ready to cash out at the mall

Me-*laughs* Yup

Ray- Alright then come onMariah POV

     As we were driving to the mall Ray kept on looking over at me and smiling.

Me-*smiles* Are you okay?

Ray-*smiles wide* Yeah

Me-Why do you keep looking at me?

Ray-*laughs* Because there's something on your face

     I quickly bought my hands up to my face and wiped it.

Ray-*smiles* I'm just playing with you

Me-*straight face*

Ray-*smiles* Your beautiful

      I smiles, leaned over and pecked Ray on the cheek he blushed. Awww I got him high off of me, Ray looked over at me and winked.

     I blushed and looked forward at the dashboard I looked up and saw a blue lambo.......coming straight towards us.

Ray-*yells* Oh shit!!

Me-*screams* Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

      It's like it all happened in slow motion Ray was in shock he didn't move so I reached over quickly and grabbed the  wheel  and the car swerved in another direction avoiding the blue lambo.

Ray- Are you alright

Me-Yeah, I'm fine *smiles weakly*

     We both got out of the car and walked over to the blue porshe and the person that came out was.... Star
Mariah POV

      As soon as we made it up to Star's car I spotted the smug smile she had on her face. I just wanted to slap it off. Ray looked so angry damn she really took it too far this time. I'm heated myself she could've killed us if I hadn't reached over and turned the wheel then it would've been over.

Star-*smiles* Ray you still with this dirty hoe

Ray-*straight face* Stop calling her that and can't you see I don't want you

Star-*smiles* But she's a hoe

      Yo! This trick better stop she's getting me real upset right now. Once I get mad its over I'm straight ghetto when I get mad. This might be L.A but I'll bring half of Bed-Stuy up in here.

Me-*angry* Is that your favorite word

Star-*smiles* Yeah, it is hoe

Ray-*angry* Yo!

Me-*angry* Shut up bitch your legs are just like Taylor Swift's song they're never getting back together.

      I seen Star's smile drop off of her face. Ray was laughing at my comeback not before long I joined in too. Then  I noticed Star walking towards me with her fist balled up.

     Before she ever got a chance to hit me I gave her one swift punch to the nose.

~Stay tuned
~COMMENT
~More soon
~Vote
~Follow!!